321

Shi Caixia was particularly proud of being in the sister group today.

  Even her boss Qin Zhen expressed emotion when mentioning Zhou Cheng,
 "Commander Zhou is a good man. These days, there are very few men who can take care of you as well as your sisters."

  Everyone nodded, and returned to the safe area with a pocket full of crystal cores in their hands with a satisfied look on their faces.

  A whole day passed.

  Those survivors who were hunting zombies outside the blast point counted the dozens or twenty zombie crystal cores in their hands. They looked up and immediately laughed and said: " Oh, the pregnant and weak group is back? Have you killed any zombies today?"

  "I told you to find another way. If this continues, won't you, a  pregnant women and children starve to death?"

  These days, if you don't take a man with you, most of the woman around  will die if they  go out like this.

  In the safe zone, many survivor looked down upon Hua Mi, a group of pregnant women and weaklings.

  But no one would blatantly touch them.

  After all, there are garrisons everywhere in this city. The reason why the temporary safety zone deep in D city can be opened is because the garrisons have divided the safety zone here.

  The survivors were just having fun Hua Mi and others, and Hua Mi but they didn't dare to do something about them.

  After killing zombies all day long, they each had hundreds of crystal nuclei. Qin Zhen and Yu Mengmeng were taking their children back to Xiangcheng to sleep.

  There was no time to argue with these men.

  After Hua Mi returned to the RV and took a shower, she took Shi Caixia and Dafu and Xiaofu to the party invited by Ni Shuiwen and Guo Se.

  When they arrived, many people had gathered here.

  Most of them are men, even if there are a few women, they are either gorgeous and cuddling in the arms of men, or they are dressed in neutral clothes, similar to Guo Se.

  Seeing Hua Mi coming with Shi Caixia and Dafu  and Xiaofu, the expression on Guo Se's face was lukewarm.

  It seemed as if she was already convinced that Hua Mi and others were coming to curry favor with her and wanted to join their group.

  So she nodded to Hua Mi from a distance, turned around and left, for fear that Hua Mi would talk to her.

  Ni Shuiwen had already started chatting among the men, and Dafu and Xiaofu dispersed into the crowd, walked around the place and came back, having collected almost all the information about the party.

  They whispered to Hua Mi, "Sister Ami, they want to blow up the ice themselves and release the zombies in D City.nThey have reached an agreement to gather the strong manpower in the safe zone and elect Ni Shuiwen as the leader."

  The phenomenon of survivors sticking together to survive is nothing new.

  In a certain area, as long as there are more survivors, the general trend is to form groups.

  Hua Mi thought about it and narrowed her fox eyes, feeling that these survivors were looking for death.

  Blast the ice yourself? Like Gong Yi, do they know what the current situation is more than 600 meters under the ice?

  They don't know anything, so they just want to blow up the ice themself. If a hornet's nest is blown up, the number of zombies in the entire D city will be out of control.