258

The city management commander of D City is working to restore roads.

  They had a lot of cotton there.

  So if City C can provide them with fabric supplies, City D can provide City C with cotton.

  Ma Yongchun felt that after he broke up with Qin Zhen, he lost control of the supplies in C City's supply warehouse.

  He urgently needs to use this transaction to regain some control over the material warehouse.

  So he agreed to the conditions of the commander of city D management and was willing to use part of the cloth in city C in exchange for part of the cotton in city D.

  Zhong Zimo was the lobbyist he sent to Zhou Cheng.

  Zhou Cheng shook his head,

  "You can't open it. The commander said, keep the door closed and we don't have to worry about it. The people inside will be too hungry and will rush out on their own."

After hearing this, Zhong Zimo smiled politely and said: "What do you mean by that? Commander Zhou, you are also the garrison commander of our City C now. People who don't know may think you are a captain under Gong Yi."

In terms of rank, Zhou Cheng and Gong Yi have the same rank, they are both garrison commanders of the same city.

  But now everyone can see that Gong Yi has won three cities in a row.

  Although City A was empty, only a pile of ruins remained.

  However, Liu Shengyuan alone could represent the entire garrison of City A.

  So Gong Yi is now the commander-in-chief of the garrison in Xiangcheng, City A, and City B.

  It would be easy for others to regard Gong Yi as being higher than Zhou Cheng.

  Zhong Zimo smiled politely and said,
  "Commander Zhou, I think this should be clarified. Although you have a good relationship with Commander Gong, you are not his subordinate."

"I'm curious,why should you listen to his arrangements?"

  Zhou Cheng, with a rough look on his face, frowned and looked at Zhong Zimo, and while he was about to open his mouth.

  Zhong Zimo asked clearly,
  "Have you not thought of this level? I know that Commander Zhou is an honest person. He is not as sharp-minded as Commander Gong, and he can't speak well, so I did expect this."

It seemed that he was being intentional. After a pause, Zhong Zimo said again, "But you , who are doing big things still need to make this distinction clearly. You are obviously at the same level. Commander Zhou's ability level is not lower than Gong Yi. Why should you listen to Gong Yi's arrangements?"

  Seeing that Zhou Cheng remained silent, Zhong Zimo didn't even bother to address Gong Yi as "Commander Gong."

  Just use his full name.

 The dissatisfaction with Gong Yi is very obvious.

  "When the garrison headquarters appointed city garrison commanders, they only sent you, Commander Zhou, to City C, and Gong Yi to the neighboring city of Xiangcheng. It shows that your garrison headquarters also understands who will be more capable."

  Zhong Zimo analyzed the city's economy. The economy of City C is certainly better than that of Xiangcheng.

  City C is also much larger than Xiangcheng.