285

As soon as Shi Caixia said these words, Zhong Zimo and all the men around him frowned.

  None of them thought that after planning the matter to this point, it would actually get stuck at Hua Mi's place.

  Mi Guoyuan's boss had a very ugly look on his face.

  He looked at Zhong Zimo as if he were looking at a dead person.

  Just when Mi Guoyuan's boss was about to speak, Zhong Zimo spoke first,
 "It seems that this matter is not as easy as you think. Why don't we talk about cooperation."

  He realized that he had fallen into a trap.

  However, Zhong Zimo now has money in his hands, and he also knows Shi Caixia, so it is not completely impossible to get supplies from Hua Mi.

  The men around him looked at Zhong Zimo with unkind expressions.

  Zhong Zimo arranged his clothes slowly, "Actually, I should have guessed it a long time ago. You guys should be a gang. For some unavoidable reason, you infiltrated the management of D City."

"I actually don't care about your true identity, because I am a person who wants to do big things. As long as things are beneficial to me, I don't mind reaching a mutually beneficial cooperative relationship with you." He originally asked the D city management to cooperate, but now the cooperation with the management was replaced by a team that did not follow ethics.

  Zhong Zimo is good at survival. Under any conditions that are unfavorable to him, he is likely to gain a chance of survival.

  Mi Guoyuan's boss, Zhang Jifeng, looked at Zhong Zimo with suspicion.

  He has also been in the management class. He understands the management class. Not all managers are like him, willing to "fall" and be willing to associate with some unscrupulous gangsters.

  After a long time, Zhang Jifeng stepped forward and patted Zhong Zimo on the shoulder,"That's right. If you had said that you had such a consciousness, those C City administrators in your hands would not have died."

  "And if you think about it, in today's environment, almost everyone is dead. We should hire some capable people and the previous meek approach of the management is outdated." For Zhang Jifeng ,Zhong Zimo was already convinced.

  He sneered. It seems that he needs to be with this group of people now, and there is no other way.

  After reaching a consensus, Zhong Zimo began to go to Xiangcheng to purchase supplies.

  According to his plan, since Hua Mi doesn't send supplies to D City, they can go to Xiangcheng to drag them.

  In short, Zhong Zimo has money, but what he lacks now is people.

  According to Zhong Zimo's knowledge, there are people with super powers in D City.

  And these powerful superpowers are loyal to the management of D City.

  The term "superpower" is really new. Zhong Zimo never imagined that people who could only appear in movies and TV series could actually appear in real life.

  He is quite interested in these superpowers.

  So Zhong Zimo found Shi Caixia again, and he expressed his righteousness to Shi Caixia on the phone, "Hua Mi has so many supplies now, she should give some to D City, Caixia, you should listen to this matter, I won't harm you."

  "After all, you are my girlfriend."

  "There are many survivors here in D city. They are in urgent need of supplies. I pay the market price. Isn't that okay? We personally sent people to transport the supplies."