346

Hua Mi felt that she seemed to have gone a little too far.

  After all, she didn't really have any expectations of getting anything in exchange for 5 loaves of bread.

 But he gave her back was a sack of zombie crystal cores.

  The value of 5 loaves of bread is enough.

  She looked at Wu Guilong and hesitated to speak.

  But Wu Guilong waved his hand, turned around and disappeared from the safe zone.

  He seemed to be very withdrawn and ignored anyone except to say hello to Chi Chuan and Huo Jing.

  Because there is such a powerful killer like Wu Guilong, not a single zombie is seen outside the entire safe zone.

  The remaining survivors are no more than a hundred people, and now they dare to be angry but dare not speak out.

  If they want to kill zombies, they have to stay far away from the safe zone and avoid Wu Guilong's range of activities.

  This way you can pick up zombies and kill them.

  But because of this, there is good news that they can finally leave D City.

  Wu Guilong and the garrison teamed up to clear out all the zombies from the safe area to the entrance of City D.

  Today's survivors can leave whenever they want, and leave whenever they want, without anyone stopping them.

  Following the collapse of the large ice layer in D City, many ice layers in D City also collapsed.

  The entire D city is about to usher in a zombie carnival of millions.

  Realizing this possibility, the survivors in the safe zone most of them leave .

  Now, the people who stayed in the safe zone of D city, apart from the garrison and Hua Mi's people, there were only seventy or eighty survivors left.

  The good news is that the zombies in D City have always been under control, although there is the possibility of zombie carnivals in the future.

  But now, it's really a good time to make a lot of money.

  Ni Shuiwen, who was kicked out of the safe area, discovered that his wife Guo Se had woken up at this time.

  Guo Se stood in the snow, wrapped in a down sleeping bag given by Chi Chuan.

  When Ni Shuiwen found her, she was thanking Chichuan.

  Chi Chuan shook his head and said,
 "No need to thank me, Sister Hua said, to give what you want.We will do our best to satisfy you with all material needs in D City."

Seeing Ni Shuiwen walking over, Chi Chuan specially emphasized to Guo Se " The words "personal".

  As long as Guo Se doesn't ask Hua Mi for money and crystal cores.

  In D City, whatever Guo Se wants and Hua Mi has, it will satisfy her personally.

  "Wife?"

  Ni Shuiwen came forward in disbelief, with a haggard look on his face.

  Guo Se turned around and looked at him with a silent expression.

  Ni Shuiwen smiled at Guo Se and said,
  "Are you okay? Wife, I didn't expect that you're awake now."

  He wanted to say at first that he didn't expect Guo Se to survive.

  But immediately, Ni Shuiwen reacted,
  "I miss you so much, honey. It's great that you're okay."