220

Qin Zhen arrived very quickly. Although he was pregnant, he was very vigorous in doing things.

  When she went to the RV supermarket, she had a team of lawyers behind her.

  Yes, a whole team of lawyers, about ten people in total.

  Hua Mi and the friends at the RV Supermarket were stunned.

  "I was also very angry when I heard about Mengmeng."

  Qin Zhen said, sitting over with several bags of baby clothes in her hand, stuffing a bunch of them for Yu Mengmeng and another bunch for Hua Mi, " I immediately contacted our hometown association in City C. They were very enthusiastic and made suggestions and helped find these lawyers."

Before Hua Mi could say anything, Qin Zhen reached out and took Yu Mengmeng's hand.
  "We are all women, and we are all pregnant at this critical moment. Don't be afraid, we will definitely win this lawsuit, and everyone will help you."

The lawyers were gearing up, wearing clothes that Qin Zhen had temporarily found for them. They're wearing thick clothes and their cheeks were red from the cold.

  Some lawyers' fingers were red and swollen, which were caused by frostbite caused by the cold in the past few days.

  Cities in the south have never been cold like this, and many people don't have thick clothes at all.

  In the coldest winter in the south, it's just a matter of adding a sweater or a coat.

  So it can be seen that this snowy weather can freeze many people.

  Fortunately, because the supplies in Xiangcheng and City B are very abundant, many survivors will sell their excess and second-hand unwanted supplies in exchange for food.

  Many survivors from northern cities will bring a lot of thick clothes when they come to Xiangcheng and City B.

  So in Xiangcheng and B City, as long as you have money, you can still buy thick coats.

  Yu Mengmeng was reassured and grateful, and talked about her demands with the lawyers.

  In fact, Yu Mengmeng's appeal is very simple. She hopes to get a sum of money, once and for all, and never have any contact with her husband again.

  The pregnancy of this child was before the disaster struck. It was Lu Shubo's idea to have a child at that time. He wanted to have a child.

  At that time, Yu Mengmeng was very hesitant because she has panda blood, so pregnancy and childbirth are risky.

  And if she gives birth to a child with panda blood, this child will have to endure the same blood scare as her.

  But Lu Shubo didn't care. He wanted to have a baby, so he didn't wear a condom when he went to bed with Yu Mengmeng, and forcibly did not allow Yu Mengmeng to take the morning-after pill.

  Originally, this was a happy situation for everyone. Lu Shubo got what he wanted. Although Yu Mengmeng was worried, she was also looking forward to the arrival of the child.

  As a result, within a few months of being pregnant with this child, the world became what it is now, and the whole world collapsed.

  Lu Shubo didn't want children anymore, which was understandable. He treated children like pencil marks, writing on them when he wanted them, and erasing them when he didn't.

  To him, it was just a thought.

  A woman is just pregnant, no matter the size of the child in her belly, no matter whether the woman's body is suitable or not, just take it off.