253

However, no matter how He Xinghui called the people lying in wait around her.

  Without exception, no one answered.

  Even in the end, the signal was lost.

  She was extremely angry for a moment, but the first thing she suspected was nothing else, but whether there was something wrong with this universal signal connector?

 After all, the current signal base stations have collapsed, and this so-called universal signal connector looks like a trick.

  If others hadn't boasted about how amazing this thing was, Brother Fan would  have had a signal in his hand most of the time.

  He Xinghui would not spend so much money to buy a universal signal connector for her from Xiangcheng.

  As a result, after only a few days of use, this universal signal connector stopped working.

  He Xinghui spat, her eyes full of gloom. She was also planning to ask the ambush group to secretly kill the big-bellied woman.

  As a result, they can't be contacted now.

  He Xinghui tried to call Brother Fan again. Perhaps because of luck, Brother Fan's phone was connected.

  But Brother Fan didn't seem to care about the difficulties He Xinghui encountered. He didn't wait for He Xinghui to express the difficulties.

  The first thing Brother Fan said was to ask He Xinghui, "Have you figured out the firepower? When can we take action?"

  He Xinghui was completely silent. The fear of being dominated by Brother Fan crept up in her heart. She lowered her eyes obediently and responded, "I'm going to do
this right now, as soon as possible."

"Don't call me if you have nothing to do. Be careful of exposing yourself."

Brother Fan hung up the phone on He Xinghui. He didn't care about the process, what he wanted now was the result.

  The C City garrison has now begun to fight back. The body of a street kid in his hand was found dumped in the snow at the gate of C City.

  This made Brother Fan very angry.

  He urgently needed to kill a group of C City garrison to show Zhou Cheng some color.

  After being hung up by Brother Fan, He Xinghui stood silently in a secluded place, then raised her eyes and looked at the garrison walking nearby.

  It seemed extremely simple to find out how the garrison was deployed. She can go anywhere except to  inside the material warehouse. Outside of the material warehouse, He Xinghui was free no matter where she went.

  Hua Mi and Shi Caixia set up a large tent outside the material warehouse. Shi Caixia also asked the driver to check in a smokeless firewood stove for them.

  The Xiang C road was opened, and soon, in less than half a day, a stack of contracts as high as a small mountain was delivered from Xiangcheng to Hua Mi's tent.

  She sat beside the smokeless firewood stove, texting with Gong Yi, and exaggeratedly looking at the contracts beside the stove.

  Hua Mi asked Shi Caixia,

  "Do you need to wrap up these cooperation projects into such thick contracts?"

  "Isn't it popular before the disaster to sign electronic contracts online?" "

 " In this environment now, in extreme survival, if I want to regret it, I won't care what kind of contract I signed with you."

"It's just a piece of paper."there is no law now.