374

At this moment of internal and external troubles, Gong Yi just wants to be selfish for once.

  If everyone in the world is destined to die, he hopes to give only his wife and two children the only chance of survival.

  He believed that with Hua Mi's abilities, he would be able to find a safe place and live well with his children.

  Therefore, Gong Yi just wanted to tell Hua Mi that when the critical moment really comes, Hua Mi should not hesitate.

  Don't think of ways to save him.

  She just takes care of her children, protects herself, and protects their children.

  After explaining, Gong Yi stood up and left.

  Hua Mi, who was lying on the hospital bed, reached out and held Gong Yi's hand.

  She raised her face slightly and looked up at Gong Yi with a smile and an extraordinarily gentle tone, "Do you remember, the first time you told me in a panic that something happened to Cao Feng, but I.... seemed very calm and you could not feel my tension or collapse at all."

  That was already more than half a year ago.

  At that time, Gong Yi did not expect that the world would change like this.

  When Cao Feng went to the rescue, he was injured all over his body and was already dying.

  Gong Yi was very panicked at that time.

  Compared with Gong Yi at that time, Hua Mi already seemed very calm, even so calm that she looked quite cold-blooded.

  At this time, Hua Mi was still very calm.

  Her fingers were swollen like carrots, and she squeezed Gong Yi's hand tightly and said: "Don't feel panic, you will encounter many dangerous things in the future. You will find that this scene now is much smaller than what you will encounter in the future. It's not worth mentioning."

  "What does it matter now? It's just that our base has been surrounded by zombies for a few years, or even more than ten years. I can reassure you that our supplies are sufficient. There is plenty of water, and besides, as long as you don't fall down, all the problems won't be a problem."

  Gong Yi will eventually understand that she is Gong Yi's greatest confidence.

  But whatever Hua Mi said, she did mean it in a serious way.

  Gong Yi lowered his eyes and kissed Hua Mi's forehead gently, then bent down, put his lips on Hua Mi's belly, and kissed her twice.

  He stood up and left. As soon as he left, Hua Mi sat up, turned around, and arrived at the west side of Xiangcheng.

  Because she still has dozens of square meters of black land in her hands, Hua Mi has been setting up teleportation points everywhere in Xiangcheng for a long time recently.

  She announced some teleportation points and sold teleportation tickets to the outside world, while some teleportation points were just her private teleportation points and were left to her alone.

  The west wall project has begun to be constructed. In addition to garrisoning, there are also many survivors here to kill zombies.

  The contractor shouted at the construction site with a loudspeaker in his hand,"Repair the power grid quickly. Before the city wall is raised, ten power grids must be built in the west of Xiangcheng."

The slogan was shouted very loudly. Supplies were piled into mountains, and mineral water was transported to the construction site in piles.

  Some workers came to work after eating half of the supplies. They immediately swallowed the food in their hands and hurried to work.