390

Hu Yanxiang has always wanted to be Qu Shiheng's brother-in-law.

  Now this is the opportunity God gave him.

  In such a difficult world, he would appear in front of Qu Yimin like a hero descending from heaven.

  Would Qu Yimin didn't pour all her heart into him?

 Hu Yanxiang was very good at planning. On this trip, after coming out of the E City base, he made two great achievements, one of which was to kill "Chen Hu".

  One saved Qu Yimin.

  These are two great contributions. After seeing Qu Shiheng, how should he not pay attention to him!

 Isn't he the second-in-command in this city's base?

  Several men in the car all laughed obscenely. They all understood what Hu Yanxiang meant.

  Of course, everyone is just messing around. They follow Hu Yanxiang. If Hu Yanxiang can get Qu Shiheng's attention, their lives in the future will not be so bad.

  In the Xiangcheng base, if it is clear that they cannot enter, the E city base with sufficient supplies is of course their only choice.

  A car of people drove directly from the outside of the Xiangcheng base, all the way to F city.

  At this time, Hua Mi was lying on the hospital bed and resting. In her ears, there were various sounds outside the door.

  It seemed that after all the discomforts during pregnancy were gone, her body suddenly lost its suppression and became extraordinarily bright.

  Hua Mi gradually used her brain with poor memory to figure out that it was very possible that her superpower had changed her physique.

  In fact, at the end of her previous life, after her powers developed to a certain level, she was also this smart.

  But because she died too quickly, she didn't enjoy such a long time of hearing and seeing.

  Now, half way through her confinement, Gong Yi temporarily returned to the base north of Xiangcheng.

  His mental power could not last long, and he had to go back to the north of the Xiangcheng base every day to consolidate the cloud and mist city wall transformed by his mental power.

  It was at this time that Qin Zhen hurriedly entered Hua Mi's ward.

  She told Hua Mi what she heard, and then said:

  "This Qu Shiheng is really a ruthless master. He just killed Chen Hu.These two are partners after all. ."

  Then Qin Zhen shook her head exaggeratedly and said with emotion,

  "Actually, I didn't expect that Chen Hu, who had done many evil things in the past, would die so miserably."

  "I heard that his entire face was chewed up. ."

  Hua Mi was holding her youngest son and feeding him.

  Hearing Qin Zhen say this, she couldn't help but laugh, "How do you know that the body sent by E City Base is really Chen Hu's body?"

  "A person like Chen Hu can really die so easily. Was he killed by Qu Shiheng? I don't believe it."

  Of course Hua Mi didn't believe it, at least the experience given to her in her previous life told Hua Mi that Chen Hu lived a much more advanced life than Qu Shiheng.