368

There are so many zombies in the south of the Xiangcheng base that one's scalp will go numb just by looking at them.

  And the zombies from the remote areas are still coming in large numbers.

  Before the zombies in front were killed, the zombies behind were rushing towards the city wall one after another.

  There is no point in sending survivors out to kill zombies anymore, because there is not even a place to stay outside the city gate.

  So Cao Feng asked the survivors to stand on the city wall.

  They were on the city wall, dealing with the layers upon layers of zombies.

  The city wall was designed by Hua Mi. It is very tall and thick, and cars can run on the wall.

  This kind of thickness and height of the city wall is because Hua Mi took into account the impact and jumping power of the mutated beast in her previous life.

  Therefore, she deliberately designed the city wall to be so high to withstand the strongest impact and highest jumping power of mutant beasts.

  These zombies stepped on the zombies and climbed the city wall very fast. If it were an ordinary city wall made of cement, it would have collapsed by being pushed by them like this.

  But the cement provided by Huami. It's just very solid.

  No matter how many zombies are piled up or how many zombies attack the city wall, the wall of the Xiangcheng base will not be broken down.

  When Cao Feng realized the solidity of the city wall, he let the survivors and the garrison loose their hands and fight zombies on the city wall.

  This city wall is so strong that even if a bullet accidentally hits the wall, it won't even make a mark.

  In this kind of high-intensity battle, people get tired easily.

  But Hua Mi said that everyone involved in fighting zombies would have their meals included.

  In addition, each person is provided with a free bottle of [Energy Water Drops] per day.

  Huami not only has a strong supply of food supplies. She also has a strong supply of medical supplies.

  In just a few days, medicine and food were transported to the city wall like running water.

  After everyone finished fighting the zombies, they turned around and found food, water and medical supplies piled on the ground in the open space of the city wall.

  Hua Mi even thoughtfully placed a lot of sleeping bags on the city wall.

  When you are really tired from fighting zombies and don't want to drink [Energy Water Drops], you can get into your sleeping bag and rest for a while.

  It doesn't get more convenient than this.

  To the south of the Xiangcheng base, a stalemate battle with the zombie wave was in full swing.

  Gong Yi deployed his mental power in the suburbs east of the Xiangcheng base and searched for a long time.

  He came to the conclusion that either the mutated beasts had been wiped out by him and his garrison elite.

  Either these mutated beasts were led to City E.

  After all, he brought out all the garrison elites, and this time all the ways were used. Really, none of them could be found.