204

The contractor asked Hua Mi what to do next?

Hua Mi said without thinking,

  "Okay, I'll go take a look."

  "Now there is a batch of wool, rags, and prefabricated houses. When you arrive at the observation tower, you arrange for everyone to be transported to the toll station of Xiang A Expressway. Put up the prefabricated house as soon as possible, and you must use the fastest time."

  The contractor agreed and dropped everything in his hands. For work, call Chi Chuan and Huo Jing and ask them to dispatch people to receive the supplies from [Xiangcheng. Watchtower].

  Don't ask why so many supplies suddenly appeared under the watchtower.

  The problem is that the light show is too gorgeous and they can't see clearly.

  While talking to the contractor, Hua Mi's body was like a bird flying over the overturned mountains and rivers.

  Although she has a slightly convex pregnant belly, her speed is no longer clumsy compared to when she was only a month or two pregnant. She is getting faster and lighter.

  In less than an hour, Hua Mi arrived on the Xiang A Expressway.

  At this time, Liu Shengyuan, still leading the four garrison troops, was picking out the small colored dens at the gate of Xiangcheng one by one.

  Both he and Gong Yi thought that they had persuaded Hua Mi to . The e dredging work on the Xiang A Expressway. The road was not dredged and cars could not pass. The materials in the industrial park could only be brought back by the garrison using teleportation tickets. .

  In fact, one person cannot carry much material teleportation.

  So after returning to Xiangcheng, the garrison had to walk to the industrial park, continue to tear up the teleportation tickets, and manually bring the goods back to Xiangcheng.

  Compared to driving there, the round trip time actually doesn't save much .

  Because the garrison was teleported to Xiangcheng, they had to walk back again, and the cycle continued.

Similarly, the survivors who took this road had no way to find a smoother road, so they could only drag their families through the mountains and take the small road. .

  When Hua Mi arrived at the Xiang A Expressway, her workers had stopped working for several hours.

  A large group of men were pointing, flirting and touching the seven or eight women in the snow.

  The seven or eight women, all wearing short skirts and long skirts, exposing their arms, thighs and deep V, were teasing the men.

  There were already several workers who had negotiated the price with the women and walked to the bus nearby.

  The conditions for having sex are quite poor.

  Because of the rain, there were mud, stones, and trees on the road. They had finished dredging the highway and had other work to do, so they didn't give themselves a place to rest.

  Only a few buses came over and all the seats in the buses were removed and used as a place for them to rest.

  Hua Mi flew up and landed on the roof of the bus with a "dong" sound.

  Just like a bird.

  The worker who was rubbing the shivering woman and about to get on the bus looked up and saw a woman in a raincoat standing up straight on the roof of the car.