277

After receiving the news from Liu Shengyuan, Hua Mi got out of the car and strode directly to the snowfield on the edge of the highway.

  Zhong Zimo followed Hua Mi and asked, "Is there any news about Commander Ma?"

  "Mrs. Gong, I hope you can tell me as soon as possible if you have any news. After all, I am Commander Ma's Secretary."

  "I have the right to know."

  Before he could finish his words, Hua Mi, who was pregnant, turned around in the heavy snow and looked at Zhong Zimo.

  She said coldly, "According to what you said, are you suspecting that I deliberately concealed the information about your Commander Ma?"

  Zhong Zimo looked at Hua Mi without saying anything. It was obvious, wasn't it?

As for the city management, now that City C has been destroyed, Commander Ma and Qin Zhen are the first and second leaders in the management.

  It can be regarded as disappearing at the same time.

  Once these two have their shortcomings, City C will completely cease to exist.

  Xiangcheng can directly annex City C without any bloodshed.

  Therefore, if Zhong Zimo were Hua Mi, he would definitely take this opportunity to completely incorporate City C into the expansion territory of Xiangcheng.

  Hua Mi was aroused by Zhong Zimo's "understanding" expression.

  She pointed to the snowy field in front of her, stood in the cold darkness, and said to Zhong Zimo, "Some people live a very high-level life because they have escaped from low-level tastes, while some people have narrow minds and determine that their vision will always be like this."

  "I now know why Shi Caixia must break up with you. Zhong Zimo, your vulgar taste determines your height, stop here."

  She stopped talking to Zhong Zimo and put her hand on her pregnant belly, she stepped onto the thick snow. After a while,her clumsy body disappeared into the snowy night with a strange lightness.

  Zhong Zimo, who stayed behind, looked angry.

  Why? Why did Hua Mi evaluate him like this?

  He just felt that people's hearts are complicated, and he would use the greatest malice to infer a person's actions and thoughts.

  Why did Hua Mi evaluate his life at such level?

 Zhong Zimo was born in an ordinary family. He knew from an early age that if he wanted to change his class, he had to stand out.

  His efforts are something that a woman like Hua Mi, who relies on her body to gain dominance, cannot understand at all.

  On the snowy night, Zhong Zimo clenched his fists tightly. Just wait, he will definitely change his class.

  When he reaches a higher level, Zhong Zimo will return to this woman exactly what Hua Mi said to him today.

  On the endless snowfield, Vasili immediately chose to evacuate.

  He took away the last remaining killers.

  If he did not evacuate in time, it is estimated that the heads of all his men would be wrenched off alive by Liu Shengyuan.

  Liu Shengyuan had no time to track them because his main task was to find Ma Yongchun and Qin Jianqiang.

  He found Ma Yongchun holding Qin Jianqiang under the falling snow.