234

Although Hua Mi felt no psychological burden for cheating Ma Zhixuan, she still decided to go see Qin Zhen.

  So she got out of her RV and walked through the cleared snow to Qin Zhen's RV.

  Outside the RV where Qin Zhen was confinement, Hua Mi was not surprised to see Ma Yongchun.

  Ma Yongchun was on the phone with the management of City C. When he saw Hua Mi coming over, he hurriedly hung up the phone, went up to her, and said with some distress,
  "Mrs. Gong, I haven't been able to find Zhixuan these days."

  He said he wanted his brother  to apologize to Qin Zhen and Hua Mi.

  But Ma Zhixuan made up his mind to avoid punishment, and he didn't even answer Ma Yongchun's calls these days.

  Ma Yongchun was so anxious that he ran between Xiangcheng and C City. He lost weight from exhaustion.

  Hua Mi looked at Ma Yongchun with a half-smile,"You can't find your brother, why are you asking me? As a pregnant woman with a big belly, can I still help you find your brother?"

  After saying that, Hua Mi continued to Qin Zhen.

  Ma Yongchun followed behind and explained, "I know what he did this time was very wrong, but the survivors in City C are really freezing, and the temperature has dropped too fast."

In just a few days, the snow on the ground fell and accumulated up to the knees, and all the firewood that could be picked up for burning near C City has been swept away.

  This is really no exaggeration. Due to the lack of effective management by the management, City C does not even have a smokeless firewood stove.

  This kind of smokeless firewood stove that is popular in Xiangcheng is not available in C City!

 Some of these stoves were purchased by Chichuan from friends of friends, and some were purchased from survivors and resold.

  Some of them were actually made by survivors who saw business opportunities, found materials and made them themselves, and sold them on the market themselves.

  Because Xiangcheng has sufficient supplies, after the market for stalls is saturated, various craftsmen become popular.

  Anyway, if the things they make cannot be sold, they will be sold to Chi Chuan. Behind Chi Chuan stands the well-funded Hua Mi, who will accept everything.

  Over time, Hua Mi collected a bunch of messy supplies and supported many craftsmen.

  Among them are those who are ingenious and good at making smokeless firewood stoves.

  This smokeless firewood stove can save heat energy, and a few firewood can burn for several hours.

  In City C, where there is no such smokeless firewood stove, everyone opens the firewood after gathering firewood, and then goes to collect firewood from the wild.

  Not to mention causing a huge waste of energy.

  The key is that there are no branches left near City C.

  A large number of survivors had to trek very far in knee-thick snow every day to carry back a bundle of firewood.

  The living environment has declined sharply.

  If firewood and smokeless firewood stoves can no longer be purchased from Xiangcheng, Ma Yongchun's  estimates that many survivors in City C may freeze to death.

  At this time, everyone can realize how destructive the butterfly effect caused by Ma Zhixuan's failed firewood business.

  Ma Yongchun meant that Ma Zhixuan must apologize to Hua Mi.