237

Qin Zhen answered Ma Zhixuan's call, and he apologized while crying on the phone.

  But Qin Zhen stood expressionless outside the insulated room in the emergency room, looking at her son, lying alone in the small incubator.

  Can't forgive.

  Even if Qin Zhen can forgive Ma Zhixuan, as long as she sees her son, so young, so small, still struggling on the line of life and death in such a world.

  Qin Zhen had no choice but not to forgive Ma Zhixuan on behalf of his son.

  Without saying a word, she hung up Ma Zhixuan's call, and with tears in her eyes, she asked Xin Qiuru beside her,

  "It's been more than ten days, how is my son?"

  "He's growing up bit by bit, don't worry."

  Xin Qiuru and Qin Zhen stood in front of the glass wall together. She opened her mouth, and there were some words that were not easy to say in front of Qin Zhen.

  It is actually cruel to say it.

  But Qin Zhen may not know that it is truly a miracle that a 6-month-old premature baby can survive for more than ten days in such an environment.

  What more could she ask for?

  At this time, Qin Zhen looked at the child one more time .

  Hua Mi walked over with a bulging belly. She was accompanying Qin Zhen to see the child today. By the way, she wanted to see if the [Energy Light Group] given to Qin Zhen's son last time had any effect.

  Qin Zhen did not mention the batch of supplies Ma Zhixuan purchased to Hua Mi.

  There is no need to mention that ,Qin Zhen has now separated from the Ma family. She only considers issues based on her own interests.

  "It looks pretty good. There are no complications, right?"

  Hua Mi stood next to Xin Qiuru, looking at the lonely child inside.

  Compared with a dozen days ago, this little baby seemed a little whiter, no longer red all over, just like a skinned rabbit.

  Xin Qiuru shook her head,
  "This is the most fortunate thing. For such a young child, if you are not careful, complications will occur, but he did not. His vitality is very tenacious, and he survived several times without any danger. ."

  Because his cardiopulmonary function was not yet complete, the child's lungs developed inflammation on several occasions.

  This kind of inflammation in adults is not evidence at all. Just take some medicine after coughing for two days.

  But for such a small premature baby, it can be fatal.

  Xin Qiuru talked with Ke Minghong and some pediatricians for a long time. After discussing many plans, they decided to use all medical resources to treat the child.

  It's not because this child's parents are the managing commander and his wife of City C.

  But because life is hard-won.

  As doctors, they should do their best as long as the mother of the child does not give up on him.

  Fortunately, this child's vitality was inexplicably tenacious and he survived a small case of pneumonia and recovered within a few days.

  There are still so many difficulties to overcome in the future, and Xin Qiuru can't give Qin Zhen any guarantee.

  She couldn't express this promise.