384

One friend was driving the car, and another friend was sitting in the passenger seat.

  Having received the news in advance, each of them knew that the transportation line at this time would be very dangerous to drive on the road.

  So they put a machine gun in the passenger seat.

  Before they even got close to Chichuan, they fired their guns at the group of people besieging Chichuan.

  After a while, the group of people who tried to rob Chichuan were killed.

  The garbage truck slowly drove over and cleaned up the corpses on the ground one by one.

  A friend stopped the car and jumped out of the car. He looked at Chichuan with a worried look on his head and asked, "Chi Chuan, how are you?"

  Chichuan put down the gun, lowered his head, and used his own clothes and wiped the blood off his face.

  He opened his eyes and said, "It's okay, keep driving and go deliver the goods as soon as possible."

  He said it nonchalantly, and when he said this, the blood on his head kept pouring out.

  But Chichuan thinks the problem is not big.

  If he feels that he has no energy left, he can go back and take out a bottle of [Energy Water Drops] from the carriage, just like drinking water, and pour it into his stomach.

  After finishing the drink, he threw the bottle away and the truck continued to drive.

  Seeing friends like him, you should feel relieved even if you don't worry.

  They drove trucks one after another through the streets and alleys of Xiangcheng.

  Some are going to the north of Xiangcheng, and some are going to the west of Xiangcheng. As long as their material transportation routes are continuous, the garrison in the north and west of Xiangcheng can be sustained.

  At this time, the Afu family also received the news.

  They hurriedly closed the largest material wholesale market in Xiangcheng.

  The survivors who were wholesale supplies in the market gave up and shouted at the top of their lungs,

  "Hey, how can you do this? Don't you know that supplies outside Xiangcheng are already very scarce?

  " The supply market is closed. Where can we buy supplies?"

  Ye Rong glanced at the dissatisfied survivors in front of her and sneered,
  "Are you still sending supplies outside of Xiangcheng? I don't know that our survival in Xiangcheng is at stake. Is it a critical moment?"

  "I tell you, Xiangcheng's supplies are also scarce. That's it. You guys leave  as soon as possible. If you don't leave, I will drive you away with a broom." After saying that, Ye Rong actually took out a broom.

  Her husband Ah Fu next to her did not hesitate to give in. He turned around and looked around and found the dustpan that matched the broom.

  Ah Fu thinks this can also be used to hit people.

  When the survivors who were preparing to take goods out of Xiangcheng saw this, someone slapped the table and shouted at Ye Rong: "What kind of supplies are not in short supply? I saw that there are so many supplies in the supply market behind you. Don't you dare try to close the supply market for me!"

  It's just a broom and a dustpan. Don't be ridiculous, these things have no lethality in the apocalypse.

  However, before he finished speaking, Dafu and Xiaofu appeared at the teleportation point behind Ye Rong.