232

After Hua Mi had not been recuperating in the RV for a few days, Ye Rong found Hua Mi.

  She reported the supply situation of the past few days to Hua Mi, and then said,
  "A Mi, the 300,000 portions of semi-finished pickled fish you newly wholesale have been bought by the survivors at once."

  Hua Mi. Mi was surprised for a moment, and quickly thought of Qin Zhen. Apart from Qin Zhen, there was no one else who could be so generous and buy 300,000 pickled fish in one go.

  But Ye Rong shook her head and said to Hua Mi, "It's not Qin Zhen. This batch of semi-finished pickled fish was not transported out of Xiangcheng. It was transported directly to a community of tents where survivors gathered."

  Such a large batch of supplies was completely  an undisclosed one-time purchase. Even if Ye Rong didn't notice it, all the vendors in Xiangcheng City were staring at it.

  If it were to be transported out of Xiangcheng, it would definitely attract a lot of people's attention.

  Besides, the transport planes in C City are all parked at the wood chipping plant near the RV supermarket. There is a large open space there that is temporarily used to park the transport planes in C City.

  When Hua Mi heard what Ye Rong said, she leaned back in her chair and thought,

  "Who is such a fool?"

  Buying 300,000 portions of semi-finished pickled fish at one time was not a purchase for a city. As far as a simple survivor was concerned, it was just a purchase. Such stupid behavior.

  Because this is tantamount to telling everyone: Look, I have a lot of money, I have a lot of supplies, and I have not been stationed for protection. I still live in Xiangcheng, and the supplies are in Xiangcheng. Come and get me.

  If he wasn't a fool, he probably wouldn't be able to do such a thing.

  Just as she was talking, Ye Rong's cell phone rang. It was Dafu calling.

  After Ye Rong answered the phone and said a few words, her expression changed and she said to Hua Mi,

  "The other party is here again and said that they want to purchase 1,000 trucks of supplies at once."

  Hua Mi became excited when she heard that,

  "Sell, sell 1,000 Give them a truckload of oranges, grapefruits and apples."

  These three fruit trees are now stored in Level 24 No. 2 Warehouse by Hua Mi. Because they have grown into behemoths, they can no longer be displayed outside.

  The fruits produced by these three trees always fill the Level 24 No. 2 warehouse.

  No matter how many oranges, grapefruits, and apples Hua Mi takes out every day, the Level 2 No. 2 warehouse is always on the verge of being burst.

  With such a good thing, why would she keep it if she didn't sell it?

  Ye Rong immediately called and asked Dafu to tell the other party that they had 1,000 trucks of oranges, grapefruits and apples. Do you want to buy them? If you don't buy it, pull it down.

  The news spread back to the survivor gathering place where An Xiaoyu and Qin's mother were.

  The gathering place was filled with joy. Several women gathered around Ma Zhixuan, chattering like sparrows.

  Ma Zhixuan was very happy.

  Because of Ma Zhixuan's generosity, he bought 300,000 portions of semi-finished pickled fish for their team of more than 1,000 people, so Ma Zhixuan's status here has increased.