347

Just when Guo Se and Ni Shuiwen were standing at the door of the safe zone talking.

  Hua Mi held a long knife and walked out of the safe area with Dafu and Xiaofu.

  Ni Shuiwen was anxious and said to Guo Se, "She's out. It looks like she's ready to leave the safe area to kill zombies. You hurry up and get the crystal core back."

  Guo Se didn't move, and her eyes turned cold as she looked at Ni Shuiwen.

  So Ni Shuiwen urged again, "Hurry up and go."

  Seeing Hua Mi walking past them, Ni Shuiwen became anxious. With anger in his eyes, he looked at Guo Se who was motionless.

  Guo Se said coldly, "You have never asked me how my health is since you saw me. I fell in the snow for so long. If Miss Hua hadn't told Chichuan to give me a down jacket, I would have been cold to death for a long time."

  Why does Ni Shuiwen have the authority to point fingers at the crystal core created by Guo Se?

  What right does he have to dictate?

 Ni Shuiwen was speechless for a moment, and he looked at Guo Se indifferently, "I thought your chances of survival were slim. And you also know that there was such a mess in D city, and I couldn't care about you at that time. "

  "And you are living well now. I am also anxious. I plan to ask you carefully about some things in the evening."

  For example, how is Guo Se's health now? Is there any discomfort?

  Is it possible, like Wu Guilong, to evolve into a person with super powers?

 Ni Shuiwen only saw that there was no major abnormality in Guo Se's body, and he felt relieved.

  You can ask about the rest of the details later.

  The top priority now is to find Hua Mi and retrieve the crystal core.

  "Aren't we husband and wife?"

  Guo Se looked at Ni Shuiwen with confusion in her eyes, "Why am I the only one who worries about you when you are in danger, but your first choice when I am in danger? Give up on me?"

  Since they are a couple, they need to be fair.

  Guo Se couldn't see such fairness in Ni Shuiwen.

  She thinks Ni Shuiwen is scary. Has he changed, or has he always been this kind of person?

  It's just that Guo Se couldn't see clearly because it was dark under the lamp.

  She carefully pondered the words in Ni Shui's words, with a touch of pain in her eyes, "When I am valuable, we are husband and wife. When I am worthless, in fact, in your mind, I am nothing. Ni Shuiwen, from the moment I woke up, I knew that you and I were no longer on the same path."

  At that time, when she gave all the crystal nuclei to Hua Mi, Guo Se was suffering from a high fever.

  But she had never been more awake than at that moment.

  Taking one last look at Ni Shuiwen, Guo Se, who was wearing a warm and brand-new down jacket, turned to leave.

  Ni Shuiwen stretched out his hand to pull her, "Wife, what are you going to say?"

  Guo Se in front turned around and put the long knife in her hand on Ni Shuiwen's neck.

  The pain in her eyes disappeared and she said coldly, "For the sake of the relationship between husband and wife, I won't kill you, but don't force me to kill you either. In this situation today, Ni Shuiwen, Have you really not reflected on your own problems?"