361

Qin Zhen left in a hurry to arrange the production work of various factories in the Xiangcheng base.

  When the power grid in the D city safety zone was pulled up again, Hua Mi's black soil level was upgraded to 19.

  She regained 19 square meters of black land.

  These black lands, together with the 17 square meters of black lands that were not used up last time, were all thrown into the level 35 warehouse by Hua Mi.

  So far, Hua Mi has accumulated X38 lottery opportunities.

  As night fell, gunshots were heard in the distance from the south of the Xiangcheng base.

  Gong Yi has not made any movement in the east, but fighting has already started in the south of the base.

  Hua Mi stood in front of the window with a big belly, looking at the south under the stars.

  She took out her phone and opened the dialog box with Gong Yi.

  The text message still stayed at the last time. He was nagging her to stop running around and take good care of the baby.

  Hua Mi couldn't help but smile.

  To be honest, if it was before the end of the world, maybe she and Gong Yi could have a dull and ordinary love.

  This man made her realize a little bit of the charm of love.

  She put away her phone, and there was no need to ask Gong Yi what was going on there. Maybe he was battling a mutant beast.

  Before Gong Yi took the initiative to send a message to Hua Mi, she took the initiative to find him only a few times.

  Hua Mi returned her attention to the south of the base, where the gunfire was more intensive.

  The elite garrison troops have been transferred to the east, and most of the garrison troops in the base are moving to the south.

  The gunshots rang out intensively, which meant that more people had actually ended up fighting the zombies with cold weapons.

  Because there were so many zombies coming, guns had to be used to deal with the zombies that were farther away.

  Hua Mi silently opened her supermarket control panel.

  There were 38 lottery opportunities, and she hoped that she would win a hot weapon every 38 times.

  Any hot weapon is good. After accumulating lottery opportunities for so long, Hua Mi has been waiting for this moment.

  Hua Mi's huge belly began to stir frequently, and the two little guys seemed to be fighting in Hua Mi's belly.

  Hua Mi's belly is uneven.

  She had some pain and her stomach tightened. It was only more than seven months old, but she was already having contractions.

  Xin Qiuru said that because her belly was too big, Hua Mi might have reached her limit.

  The child in the belly is also at risk of coming out prematurely.

  She is now cooperating with Xin Qiuru as much as possible, eating nutritious meals every day and staying in the rescue center without any hassle.

  But she didn't bother and just lay there all day long. The child in her belly seemed to be unable to bear the loneliness and started fighting day and night.