293

Huang Mao's fist was pinched in Zhou Cheng's palm.

  With just a slight twist, Huang Mao's face turned pale in pain.

  Huang Mao screamed, and the streetwalkers around him stood looking at each other.

  They realized, was Zhou Cheng also a person with powers?

 Zhou Cheng is not.

  He has been trained in the garrison team all year round.

  His strength is definitely stronger than that of ordinary men. Although he cannot compare with Li Haifu and others, it is still very easy to break Huang Mao's wrist.

  Shi Caixia, who was standing behind Zhou Cheng, took a deep breath.

  Her eyes were covered by thick lenses, but her face was raised, staring blankly at Zhou Cheng who was standing in front of her.

  In the extreme environment and in the hearts of harsh people, there can be a man who can give her such a sense of security.

  It made her heart beat faster than any flowers or vows of eternal love.

  Li Haifu and others looked very unhappy.

  When Zhou Cheng let go of Huang Mao, Li Haifu stood up and stood in front of Zhou Cheng.

  He said to  Huang Mao, "I have already said that this is my brother and he is my friend, but you want to drive my friend away. What do you mean?"

  "D City ,we  worked so hard to maintain it. Isn't it just to give the survivors a stable place to stay?"

  Li Haifu and other superpowers doubted the original intention of the D City management for the first time.

  Huang Mao hugged his sprained hand, shrank back, and said sarcastically,
  "Go ahead and dream about your spring and autumn dreams, and give the survivors a safe place to stay. When have you been so naive?"

  They, street kids, would often make fun of Li Haifu and others in private.

  Even if you are blessed with the strength to move mountains and reclaim seas, so what?

 In the end, you have to work for them just for some supplies?

 They laughed at the naivety of Li Haifu and others, and looked down upon Li Haifu and others for being stupid and naive.

  But he lives in D City, which was cleared by Li Haifu and other superpowers, and enjoys the supplies that Li Haifu and others transported back from Xiangcheng.

  A laugh, with a strong sense of sarcasm, came from behind Zhou Cheng.

  It's Hua Mi.

  She held her waist and walked out with her pregnant belly. She looked at Huang Mao and others with a smile, "You are so ridiculous. The status of superpowers and ordinary survivors is completely different here."

This was not the case in the previous life. In this way, ordinary survivors in the previous life would nod and bow when they saw a person with super powers.

  And the one with the arrogant look on his face is a person with superpowers.

  Huang Mao pointed at Hua Mi with murderous intent on his face, "Bad bitch, men are talking here, why are you so talkative?"

  "Man? Are you worthy?" Hua Mi looked over with a smile, and suddenly slashed at him with a knife.

  Cut off the yellow-haired finger pointing at the tip of her nose.