219

Everyone inside and outside the RV supermarket was alarmed.

  Hua Mi suddenly opened her drooped eyelids and quickly ran out of the RV.

  Snowflakes were flying, and a thin layer had accumulated on the ground.

  In the open space not far away, Lu Shubo held Yu Mengmeng's hand and was talking excitedly.

  Yu Mengmeng struggled to get away. The two children, Dafu and Xiaofu, were protecting Yu Mengmeng, preventing Lu Shubo from hitting Yu Mengmeng's stomach with his rough hands and feet.

  Ye Rong winked at Ah Fu, who picked up the broom not far away.

  The surrounding garrisons also secretly observed Lu Shubo.

  Lu Shubo didn't realize at all that he had become the focus of everyone's attention.

  He just held Yu Mengmeng's hand and forcefully explained something to Yu Mengmeng.

  Hua Mi walked over and said coldly,

  "Let go."

  When Lu Shubo saw Hua Mi, he loosened his hand, but the expression on his face was clearly unconvinced,

  "I'm not breaking the law by talking to my wife, right? "

  In the snow, Hua Mi looked at Yu Mengmeng. Yu Mengmeng was wearing a large down jacket, but even so, she could not hide her huge belly.

  At this time, Yu Mengmeng's eyes were red and there were tears in her eyes. Once she broke free from Lu Shubo's hand, she hurriedly stepped back and said to Lu Shubo,

  "I can't make the decision on this matter, and I can't promise you anything."

  Her husband came to see her for the first time in several months, and he just told her a lot.

  He said that he was living a very difficult life now and because he had a lot of strength, he had to install light tubes in the streets and alleys of Xiangcheng every day in the wind and rain.

  It's snowing now, the weather is very cold, and winter equipment is very expensive, so life is becoming more and more difficult.

  Just look at the single clothes he is wearing now.

  He said that he didn't want this child before because he felt that the child could not be fed. Now Yu Mengmeng is working with Hua Mi. Yu Mengmeng has plenty of money and a good environment. He also wants to do things in the RV supermarket.

  When the time comes, the couple will live a good life just like Ah Fu's family.

  When these words came out of Lu Shubo's mouth, Yu Mengmeng was actually very moved. The reunion of Ah Fu's family was really enviable.

  But Yu Mengmeng also had a hunch that if she really helped her husband with his work affairs, she might even lose her current job.

  Although Hua Mi is generous, she is not stupid.

  Not just anyone, but Hua Mi  won't wants it, especially someone like Lu Shubo, who has obviously been labeled a scumbag.

  In Hua Mi's circle, no one would like him.

  Lu Shubo took a step forward, clenched his fists, and said with ridicule on his face,
  "Yu Mengmeng, you are now prosperous. Doesn't it also prove the saying that husband and wife are birds in the same forest, and they fly separately when disaster strikes?"

  He said, looking at Hua Mi aside,

  "Yu Mengmeng, you weren't like this before."

  This was an allusion that Hua Mi had led his wife astray.