241

Hua Mi looked at Qin Zhen and chuckled,"I don't have many merits. I just like to do good deeds and accumulate virtue. Miss Qin, you don't have to be polite."

Qin Zhen, who was protected by the secretaries, stamped her feet anxiously:

  "No, what are you doing? Who wants to be polite to you?"

  Qin's mother, who was hiding in the corner, saw Hua Mi standing on the roof of the car with a big belly, and her eyes darkened.

  After learning from An Xiaoyu, he said that the last time he saw Qin Ziran was with Hua Mi.

  Qin's mother longed to see Hua Mi.

  However, the distance between the two is separated by mountains and seas, making it even more difficult to meet Hua Mi.

  She pointed at Hua Mi and screamed,

  "You, you finally showed up. Where is my son? Where did you take my son?"

  Hua Mi tilted her head and pulled out a large watermelon knife from her sleeve.  She said coolly, "Your son Qin Ziran has a bad heart. He might have been chopped by someone."

  As soon as she finished speaking, An Xiaoyu was shocked, and the fear dominated by memory came over him.

  He kept retreating, retreating.

  Qin's mother was so angry that she pointed at Hua Mi on the roof of the car. There was no response for a long time, and finally she shouted loudly,"She is Hua Mi. She has a lot of supplies in her hands. These supplies were all found for her by my son. If you catch her, I have made the decision. All these supplies will be distributed to you!"

She was going crazy. At thisntime , Qin's mother wanted to tie Hua Mi more than deal with Qin Zhen.

  Her son, her daughter, and the mountains and seas of supplies can all be solved by just tying up a Hua Mi.

  At this time, everyone realized that the pregnant woman on the roof of the car was actually the famous Hua Mi.

  The crowd began to get excited. If Qin's mother hadn't shouted so loudly, everyone would have almost let the pregnant woman go.

  Although everyone heard Mother Qin's conceited encouragement, everyone looked at Hua Mi with bright eyes, as if they saw supplies waving to them.

  Human nature, haha.

  Hua Mi raised the watermelon knife in her hand and looked at the greedy eyes below,

  "Blood will splatter three feet today. It's no wonder but I'm the not one to blame. I'll chop whoever comes and dies. I'm not responsible."

  Qin Zhen hurriedly pushed the secretary who was protecting her and shouted, "Quickly, protect Mrs. Gong, she is a pregnant woman, she is a pregnant woman!"

  She then shouted loudly at the men who looked cruel and vicious,
  "You don't have any Wife? Don't you have children? Why bother a pregnant woman?"

  "The person you want to target today is me. Do you want supplies? Let's talk. Sit down and have a good talk!"

  But how much supplies can Qin Zhen have?

A man spat at Qin Zhen:

  "Go away, you were so arrogant just now, it's too late now."

  It's too late, Hua Mi's value is much greater than Qin Zhen's.