335

The first batch of survivors were rescued 48 hours later.

  Many people were given the opportunity to enter the safe area, collect their luggage and fly away.

  But most people didn't choose to leave.

  Not long after, Chi Chuan came over with a material transportation team. Following Hua Mi's instructions, they moved all the unmanned vending machines in D City into the safe zone of D City.

  Hua Mi looked at the recovered unmanned vending machine and felt distressed for the first time.

  Because the survivors were surrounded by zombies and lacked supplies, it was even more inconvenient to have money on hand. They had no money to scan the QR code to buy supplies.

  Or maybe they feel that D City is already like this, so what rules and order are there? Even if they have money, they don't want to spend it on supplies.

  They used violence to destroy the unmanned vending machines.

  In D city, 0 yuan purchase is implemented.

  After the zombie crisis was over, all ten of the unmanned vending machines that were recovered were destroyed.

  The supplies inside have long since disappeared.

  No one knows who did it.

  "From now on, put the unmanned vending machines in the safe area and don't leave them outside."

  Hua Mi held her waist and told Chi Chuan.

  She pointed to an open space and said, "A teleportation point has just appeared there. From now on, your people will fly over with supplies to spread the goods."

  After explaining to Chichuan, Hua Mi looked at the sky. It was already dark and bright. The stars are twinkling on the black sky.

  She turned and walked back to her RV.

  She happened to pass by a truck and heard the sound of the door being kicked open inside.

  Hua Mi walked over and was about to take a closer look when he was stopped by the nervous Dafu,"Sister Ah Mi, the person tied up here is Wu Guilong."

  Wu Guilong had just been bitten and he still needed to observe, so the garrison locked him up. Got into a truck.

  There is no special isolation area here, and a truck is temporarily used to replace the isolation observation area.

  Due to limited conditions, Dafu is the person responsible for observing Wu Guilong.

  Hua Mi raised her hand, patted Dafu on the shoulder, and gave the child a "reassured" look.

  She took two steps forward and opened the door of the truck with a "crash".

  Wu Guilong, who was tied up with iron chains and was kicking the door with his foot, suddenly withdrew his foot.

  He looked at Hua Mi awkwardly, "Sister Hua? Why are you here?"

  He heard that the garrison called this big-bellied woman.

  Without waiting for Hua Mi to answer, Wu Guilong was afraid that she would misunderstand that he had turned into a zombie, so he hurriedly explained:"I just want to kick the door open and look at the stars."

  As if thinking of something, Wu Guilong's eyes turned red,"Tonight there are stars."

  Hua Mi gave way, letting out a large area of ​​scenery beside the door.