373

It is impossible for someone who has a good relationship with Liao Wang to watch Liao Wang being beaten to death.

  They will definitely use their private collection of [Energy Water Drops] to save Liao Wang.

  They saw Hu Yanxiang leading someone over.

  The people around Liao Wang stood up and blocked Liao Wang behind them.

  The man holding the [Energy Water Drop] in his hand said to Hu Yanxiang,

  "Liao Wang was nice to you before, Hu Yanxiang, but now you are treating your brother like this. You will suffer retribution sooner or later."

  "You are so cruel in front of your people . If you have the ability ,take people directly to the Xiangcheng base to grab [Energy Water Drops]."

 " What are you doing to grab the [Energy Water Drops] we use to save lives?"

  Hu Yanxiang didn't care so much, he waved, several Qu family bodyguards behind him came forward and punched and kicked Liao Wang's brother.

  Then he grabbed the second bottle of [Energy Water Drop].

  Looking at the wailing people on the ground, Hu Yanxiang stepped forward and squatted next to Liao Wang.

  He raised his finger, patted Liao Wang's cheek, and said regretfully:
 "Brother, don't blame me. You know, I can't go back to the Xiangcheng base. I have to make plans for myself."

  Liao Wang because he had just taken a sip of [Energy Water Drop], he now had some strength. He raised his hand and slapped Hu Yanxiang hard on the face.

  Before Hu Yanxiang could react, Liao Wang rushed forward and rolled to the ground with Hu Yanxiang in his arms.

  Liao Wang pinched Hu Yanxiang's neck with both hands, "It's all your fault. It's all your fault. If it weren't for your instigation, we would still be fine in Xiangcheng now, and we wouldn't come here to suffer."

"You! You brought us here, but you didn't give us a bright future. Not only that, you also made us fall into hell. Go to hell!" He cursed and shouted at the workers running from a distance, "Hurry up. Come on, hurry up."

  Several bodyguards from the Qu family came forward and pulled him away, then punched and kicked Liao Wang.

  Liao Wang screamed at the top of his lungs, asking everyone to move quickly. He didn't specifically ask everyone to move quickly, but told everyone to run.

  E city is not a place for individuals.

  The workers on the ground whose limbs had been broken by the bodyguards struggled to get up and limped away.

  But the reason why Hu Yanxiang dug such a big hole for these workers was that he could bring a few bodyguards.

  The worker holding the [Energy Water Drop] in his hand was stopped by the Qu family's bodyguards before he could run far.

  The bodyguards grabbed the [Energy Drops] and beat the workers who were trying to escape.

  Beat the one who has the dead hand.

  What's more, someone took out a knife, pointed at the survivor and stabbed him in the stomach, regardless of who the other person was.

  The scene became very chaotic. Not long after, a survivor shouted loudly,

  "It's dead, it's dead, don't fight anymore, don't fight anymore."

  The survivors did not dare to fight the Qu family . Head-to-head.