245

The contractor in the RV raked his hair anxiously.

  Because no one was cutting hair at this time, his hair, which had not been cut for more than four months, had reached his shoulders.

  At this moment, Lao Bao, who had flowing short shoulder-length hair, listened to the horn sound outside the RV and opened the privacy curtain of the car window to take a look.

  All the survivors gathered outside dispersed to line up.

  He hurriedly opened the car door and ran outside to see the situation.

  Finally he learned that Hua Mi was here.

  The contractor breathed a sigh of relief. Next to him, a man from City C with an engineering shovel ran over and asked anxiously:

  "Boss, we are migrant workers from City C who have just been hired. Shall we start working now? Let's clear the road quickly, otherwise we don't know how many survivors will be stuck on the road."

The obstacles on this road are so complicated that even the contractor was alerted and had to come over to supervise the work in person.

  Even if he comes here, the road dredging project is not even one-third complete.

  The foreman rubbed his chest and waved his hand,

  "Don't worry. When Miss Hua comes, there will be no need to worry. You guys first set up the tents and everything else and make them firmer." "

  "That way, after you leave, the tent can be left for other survivors to use."

  "After setting up the tent, you guys can warm up by the fire and sweep away all the snow on the road."

  After saying that, the contractor went about his business.

  The remaining migrant workers in City C looked anxious. Don't they go to work quickly?

 Why not hurry? If this road is unblocked one minute late, how many people in City C will be delayed from surviving?

  However, the contractor looked mysterious and didn't explain anything. They couldn't break the casserole and ask the truth.

  Shi Caixia, on the other hand, arranged for everyone to set up tents and saw wood, and then turned around.

  She found that the workers she had just recruited were all shoveling snow on the side of the road with their shovels in their arms.

  She was so angry that she rushed to the group of workers, "Didn't I ask you to go to Boss Bao and ask him to arrange for you to work with the workers in Xiangcheng to clear the obstacles?"

"Do you know how many survivors of City C are affected by this road? If it is not cleared as soon as possible, how many people will be stuck in City C and unable to get through?" Why are you like this?"

  She cursed and cried, It’s so difficult to wake up, life is so difficult.

  Not only are there natural disasters, but these survivors are also disobedient.

  She had already told them, strong men, to go to Boss Bao, but they were still shoveling snow here one by one.

  If Hua Mi knew that Shi Caixia didn't do a good job in what she told her, Hua Mi would be angry.

  Once angry, she will no longer give supplies to City C.

  Shi Caixia, who wore thick glasses with beer bottle bottoms, was tortured by this inexplicable anxiety.