231

Gong Yi is like a talkative person. Before Hua Mi fell asleep, Gong Yi was still talking about this and that.

  When she got up, the snow was still falling outside, and Gong Yi was lying next to her.

  He didn't dare to squeeze into her. There was a 1.5-meter-wide bed in the RV, with Hua Mi sleeping in the middle and Gong Yi lying on the edge of the bed.

  Most of his body was still hanging outside the edge of the bed.

  Hua Mi opened her eyes slightly and looked at Gong Yi who was lying beside her in the dim light. He grabbed her by the corners of the quilt and covered her tightly from head to toe.

  At this time, Gong Yi also fell asleep.

  His eyebrows were furrowed, as if he was worrying about this and that in his dream.

  Hua Mi turned her head and looked closely at Gong Yi's resolute facial features. She carefully recalled her long-standing memories.

  In her two lifetime memories, no man had ever been able to get so close to her.

  Of course, she must have been very intimate with Gong Yi that night, otherwise where would the two children come from?

  However, she really couldn't remember any details about her and Gong Yi that night.

  Thinking about it, this fate is quite amazing. Who would have known that after being alone all her life, she would not only be pregnant, but also have a husband?

  It's just that this husband is like a father, he takes care of too much and talks too much.

  Hua Mi turned slightly to the side, and Gong Yi beside her suddenly woke up.

  He stretched out his hand and put his long arm naturally on Hua Mi's side to protect her belly. He asked in a hazy voice, "What's wrong? What do you want? Do you need to go to the toilet?"

  "No."Hua Mi said .

  In front of her nose was the clothes on Gong Yi's chest, and her breath smelled like gunpowder smoke.

  At this time, Hua Mi suddenly felt that the two of them were quite intimate.

  Gong Yi completely enclosed her and her pregnant belly in his territory, showing a protective posture.

  An indescribable feeling crept into Hua Mi's heart, and she looked up at Gong Yi.

  Oops, why do sy suddenly think this man is so good-looking?

Gong Yi looked down into her eyes and moved his face closer to hers.

  He raised his hand, held Hua Mi's cheek, inserted his fingers into her hair, and asked,
  "What's wrong with you?"

  It was so intoxicating.

  Hua Mi felt a little flustered. She crawled out of Gong Yi's arms and leaned half on the head of the bed.

  "I want to drink water."

  He immediately let go of her and stood up to bring her a glass of warm water, and turned on the small lamp beside the bed, and sat on the edge of the bed to watch her drink water.

  Hua Mi covered her cheek with a cup, revealing a pair of fox-like ethereal eyes, thinking about Gong Yi.

  Gong Yi bent down slightly and put one hand on the other side of Hua Mi's body, as if he was hugging her.

  He asked her, "You look at me like this, are you thinking  something bad?"

  There was a bit of complaint and anger in his voice.