350

Watch how Hua Mi's people in D City, one teleport ticket per person, and not a single zombie they will kill.

  The dozen or so exhausted survivors, while killing the zombies that climbed up, shouted angrily, "You don't give us teleportation tickets, and you don't come to kill the zombies. Are you deliberately trying to kill us?"

  So Hua Mi is like this, this is forcing them to death.

  Hua Mi was about to get into the RV when she heard this and sneered coldly,
  "Oh, you just know?"

  Those who can be subdued have already been subdued, and those who should submit have already submitted.

  The rest who are left behind are those who have different intentions, have evil intentions, and are not on the same side as Hua Mi?

  Why do you need Hua Mi's people to rescue you?

  When they wanted to steal other people's supplies, no one thought about being kind.

  Gradually, more zombies climbed into the safe area.

  Among the dozen survivors, someone realized the seriousness of the problem and threw himself at Wu Guilong's feet like a dog. "Guilong, Guilong, come quickly and help kill a zombie."

  This person was exactly the one who previously, wanted to grab the teleportation tickets and supplies from Chichuan.

  Wu Guilong looked at the survivors at his feet with complicated eyes, "My boss said, we're going to stop killing ."

  As soon as he finished saying this, the survivor who had previously held a knife to force Hua Mi to hand over supplies tore up the teleport ticket and left.

  Look, in fact, it's not like they really don't have teleportation tickets in their hands. When the crisis comes, they run faster than the other.

  Wu Guilong raised his feet and shook off the hand holding him. The survivor, who was crying and asking for help, turned around and entered his car.

  Because Hua Mi was completely don't want to help.

  After a while, more than a dozen survivors flew out of the D city safety zone.

  Some people were cursing and spitting at Hua Mi's RV as they left, "I wish you and the zombies would die together."

  If they didn't help kill the zombies, even a dozen of them wouldn't be able to survive.

  They originally thought that if they stayed here, even if they didn't kill the zombies, they could still take the opportunity to get some supplies from Chichuan.

  As a result, there are now so many zombies that it is impossible to defeat them.

  It's better to run while they can.

  A city of zombies was finally left to Hua Mi and her people.

  Guo Se organized her supplies, got out of the truck, and was stunned for a long time when she saw the scene in front of him.

  Just opposite her, a zombie crawled over.

  She picked up the long knife and killed.

  When she turned around, she saw Hou Jing and the contractor re-laying the power grid in the safety zone.

  Guo Se could never figure out why they had so many power grids?

  Immediately afterwards, a bunch of people appeared in the center of the safety zone, including Ah Fu, Ye Rong, Qin Zhen, and Yu Mengmeng,some carrying supplies on their backs, and some carrying children.