217

This is probably the first time Qin Zhen has been so angry with her brother-in-law.

  Ma Zhixuan was completely confused.

  He looked at Qin Zhen in disbelief, wondering what he had done wrong?

 Gong Yi on the side pulled Hua Mi a little further away,

 "Let's go, I'll take you back first."

  After walking a little further, Gong Yi told Hua Mi, "This Second Young Master Ma from City C doesn't seem to have a very bright mind. Too ignorant, don't have anything to do with him in the future."

  Hua Mi rolled her eyes at Gong Yi, feeling that Gong Yi was not like her husband, but more like her father,

  "Do I look like such an idiot? This person is not clear-minded. I can tell."

  After coming out of the red light district, Hua Mi saw that Ma Zhixuan didn't look that worried about Qin Xiaolan.

  Now he can openly instigate Gong Yi for Qin Xiaolan, and even look down on the commander's wife.

  Although Hua Mi didn't like Qun Zhen diplomacy, she could still imagine Qin Zhen's inner anger.

  At the entrance of the emergency area, Qin Zhen didn't go to her prenatal check-up. She turned around and walked to her car with her belly held out.

  Ma Zhixuan hurriedly caught up, followed Qin Zhen, and asked loudly and aggrievedly:

  "Sister-in-law, why did you hit me? What did I say wrong today?"

  Qin Xiaolan is indeed missing. As the commander of the garrison, shouldn't he take care of it?

 In a blanket of fine snow, Qin Zhen stopped, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath.

  She turned around and looked at Ma Zhixuan, "Your fault is that you take yourself too seriously, and you take an insignificant human life too seriously."

  "Zhixuan, your brother sent you away and let you come to Xiangcheng, not because Xiangcheng is the safest city among all cities at present, but because you can use your power in Xiangcheng to connect Xiangcheng and City C more deeply."

"The future is still uncertain. None of us know what will happen."

  "The only thing we know is that in such a magical world, the death rate is rising sharply. Maybe one day, there will be you and me among those corpses, and even your brother."

  These words were a bit harsh. Ma Zhixuan frowned and looked at Qin Zhen with disapproval, "Sister-in-law, how come you have cursed my brother?"

  Qin Zhen laughed and fixed her curly hair very delicately. After a while, it was covered with a layer of fine white snow,

  "Ma Yongchun is very smart in his life, but he has a confused brother like you. He doesn't know what you did today. If he knows, what would he think?"

  There are some questions that you can't just cover your ears and eyes and pretend you don't know.

  How long has it been since the sun came out? When the darkness is at its highest, street lights are still on in Xiangcheng.

  At this time, Ma Zhixuan told Qin Zhen that she should not curse people when she spoke?

Qin Zhen was about to laugh angrily at Ma Zhixuan.

  She said to Ma Zhixuan with disappointment in her eyes,

  "From today on, I don't want to care about you anymore. Except not leaving Xiangcheng, you can do whatever you like."