238

Maybe Gong Yi, as a father, is not as reliable as Hua Mi imagined.

  Hua Mi hung up Gong Yi's phone call angrily, and Hua Mi felt that she didn't want to talk to him in the near future.

  She walked to the back of the RV Supermarket's warehouse, took out all the 53 sweeping robots she had cleaned the last time at the small garbage recycling station, and placed them in the RV parking area.

  Let them clean the area.

  The snow has been falling heavily recently, and these sweeping robots can eat snow.

  Then she handed 53 trash cans to Ye Rong and asked Ye Rong to place these trash cans randomly on the roadside in the RV area.

  And it is strictly forbidden for people to walk around in the RV parking area and throw garbage anywhere.

  The garbage must be put into the trash can for her.

  Finally, Hua Mi took out the trash can that was created after upgrading to a medium-sized garbage recycling station.

  This trash can is the same as the fixed trash cans on the street in the past. It has two fixed legs on the side, and Hua Mi even comes with large screws for fixing it.

  Hua Mi immediately called Ah Fu over and asked her to carry the half-man-high garbage bin out and fix it on the street.

  After finishing all this, Hua Mi looked at her Level 24 No. 1 warehouse. The number of [Energy Light Groups] in it was rising steadily.

  There is no need for Hua Mi to collect the garbage by herself.

  She turned off the [Control Panel] with satisfaction, and just as she was about to go back, she heard someone talking on the other side of Qin Zhen's RV.

  Qin Zhen is still in her confinement period and will not come out unless she can get out of the warm RV.

  Several people gathered around her RV, wearing thick down jackets. Judging from the workmanship and style, they looked like the big brand goods before the disaster.

  Hua Mi listened and realized that these people were the administrators of City C, but they were not from Qin Zhen, but from Ma Yongchun.

  They wanted to persuade Qin Zhen to answer Ma Yongchun's call, and to ask Qin Zhen to find a way to either recover the batch of supplies Ma Zhixuan bought, or to find Huami to refund the money.

  Hua Mi held her waist and walked over and said to the men,

  "Your boss wife is currently in confinement. If you suffer a loss like this, you should take it as a lesson and stop pestering her."

  Because even if Qin Zhen came , Even if she intercedes with her, Hua Mi will not return the money to C City, or return the supplies to C City.

  Even if Ma Yongchun's people forced Qin Zhen, Hua Mi would not agree.

  She could never take out the things that went into her pockets.

  Ma Yongchun's administrators looked at each other, and finally, someone came forward and said,

  "Mrs. Gong, isn't there any room for change in this matter? It's too difficult for us to do this with your tough attitude."

  Hua Mi raised her eyebrows and stood. In the snow, she tilted her head and asked,
  "It's hard for you to do, so what? It's not hard for me to do it."

  It's so strange, she made her money, a real money transaction, and she didn't cheat.

  What's more, Cao Feng did not withhold Ma Zhixuan's supplies for no reason. Ma Zhixuan's team was fighting in Xiangcheng, so he withheld their team's supplies.