221

Seeing Qin Zhen stunned, Hua Mi took out ten stacks of teleportation tickets from [Xiangcheng. Watchtower],

 "A stack of 10,000 tickets, each worth 10,000 yuan. If your people from City C really can't stand the cold, you can go shopping in the stalls in Xiangcheng and see if you can buy some second-hand thick clothes from private vendors. Or, buy some wood."

  She currently has 27 square meters of unused space. In the black land, if the people in C City want to warm themselves up by the fire, Hua Mi can plant trees all over.

  Cut down trees that can make fire.

  "This"

  Qin Zhen looked at the teleport ticket in Hua Mi's hand hesitantly,

  "If there is really no other thermal equipment that can be sold to us, then wood is not impossible."

  If there is enough wood, they can build several in City C. A large burning furnace was used to collectively heat the survivors.

  But, there is so much wood in Xiangcheng?

  There is another problem. Qin Zhen lowered her eyes and looked at Hua Mi's neatly stacked coupons. "Are these coupons so expensive?"

  She wondered if Hua Mi was trying to make money, just like before the economic collapse, where she issued crazy tickets.

  Hua Mi stacked ten stacks of teleportation tickets and pushed them towards Qin Zhen,

  "Believe me, your C City won't spent this money unjustly."

  If it really comes to an emergency, even if the roads in Hunan and C are cleared and people from City C want to come to Xiangcheng, there will be no time.

  When the time comes, not only will Qin Zhen not feel that Hua Mi's teleportation tickets are too expensive, she will regret that she bought too few in the first place.

  Qin Zhen accepted the ten stacks of [Xiangcheng. Watchtower] teleportation tickets with suspicion.

  She looked at the instructions on the back of the teleport ticket and thought it looked like a kid's trick. Can you teleport by tearing up the ticket?

 But she was smart enough not to ask any more questions, and just assumed that Hua Mi wanted to make money. As someone who could sell such a large amount of supplies to City C at this time, Qin Zhen was willing to give money to Hua Mi.

  The two began to discuss the quantity of wood to purchase.

  Hua Mi only sells wood per pound and ensures that the wood is dry.

  She can't get 100,000 cotton-padded jackets, but she can give 100,000 kilograms of wood to City C in batches.

  A pound of wood costs 5 yuan, which is not expensive. After all, a few sticks of firewood can burn for a long time.

  Qin Zhen has no objection to the price.

  Although the mountains and rivers are now overturned, if a large number of survivors are mobilized to endure the cold and brave the snow to search outside the city, many downed trees can be brought back.

  However, no matter how many trees there are outside City C, when all the survivors in the city begin to burn a lot of firewood, and the season of heavy snowfall, no one knows when it will pass.

  It is especially important to bring in trees from outside to use as firewood.

  "I want unlimited."

  Qin Zhen opened her mouth and looked at Hua Mi seriously,

  "We in City C have no objections to the price, but you can't decide the number for us. After all, no one can say when winter will pass. If it's 100,000 kilograms, what if  all the wood is burned?"