246

There was nothing on the white snow, not even a dead branch.

  Hua Mi's brand new black nanny car was parked on such a snowy field.

  A disheveled woman ran towards Hua Mi's nanny car. On the way, she was thrown to the ground by a group of men.

  They smiled as if no one was watching, and their behavior was outrageous and full of unscrupulousness.

  Hua Mi opened the door of the nanny car, stretched out her head and looked out with her big belly.

  The group of men not far from the nanny car were stunned and looked at each other.

  What, they thought there was some powerful figure in the nanny's car, but she turned out to be a pregnant woman with a big belly.

  Hua Mi blinked her fox eyes, tilted her head, looked at the group of men, and counted their heads.

  The woman on the ground shouted loudly,

  "Help, help."

  She don't know how she did it, but she suddenly pushed away the man on her body and ran towards Hua Mi.

  While running, she cried,

  "Help me, please help me, wuwuwuwu~~"

  Judging from her appearance, she was wearing a brand new cotton-padded jacket. Although her cheeks were haggard, there was still flesh.

  Looks good.

  Hua Mi glanced at the woman, and before she could close the door, the woman opened the door of the nanny's car and jumped in.

  She shivered in the car, quickly scanned around the car, and asked Hua Mi in surprise,

  "Are you alone here?"

  So how did she, a pregnant woman, get such a nanny car here?

  Or is there a man with her who went out to look for supplies and won't be back until a while?

 Hua Mi tilted her head and looked quietly at the woman who had forced herself into her car. Her fox eyes were bright. She curled her lips and said,

  "I'm the only one."

  The group of men outside started knocking on the door,

  "Hello , come out quickly, or we will overturn your car."

  All the men gathered around, and several men, holding iron bars in their hands, began to knock on Hua Mi's car window.

  In the car, the woman said in fear:

  "What should I do? What should I do? They will come in, what should I do?"

  She looked at the woman expressionlessly and said coldly, "It's very simple, just hand you over, right?"

  The disheveled woman was crying. After a pause, she looked at Hua Mi in surprise, as if she didn't expect Hua Mi to say this.

  After a while, amidst the shouts of men outside, the woman said to Hua Mi angrily, "How can you hand me over?"

  "Is it possible to hand over myself, a pregnant woman?"

  Hua Mi interrupted the woman. She sat calmly on the airline seat next to the door and watched quietly.

  The woman opened her mouth but stopped talking.

  After a while, she lowered her eyes and whispered, "What should we do now? They are going to rush in."