264

Snowmobile?

 Hua Mi walked out of the tent with some envy.

  She and Shi Caixia are currently staying in the material warehouse in City C. For convenience, they have set up several tents on top of the material warehouse.

  On weekdays, those stationed on duty would come here to rest.

  Therefore, the tents are very large, and each tent has a smokeless firewood stove that is open 24 hours a day.

  In this cold and unusual weather, a warm tent will double your happiness.

  Hua Mi took the telescope from Shi Caixia's hand and said,

  "It would be great if I could have a snowmobile."

  Thinking of it, Hua Mi simply upgraded her level 17 factory to a level 18 factory.

[Level 18 Factory: Sled , Snow boots (one size fits all)]

[Limited production: Durian layer cake X100, Tiramisu flavor box cake X50]

[Synthetic production:]

[Synthetic production: Energy Beads]
[Agree][Cancel]

[Get X1 in the lottery]

[X18 in the remaining lottery]

  Because there are so many types of materials that the factory panel can produce, many of them are suppressed on the lower-level pages. She can only see them by clicking on them.

  Hua Mi casually clicked on the limited production, and saw that the semi-finished pickled fish could already produce 90,000 servings at a time, so she didn't look carefully at the food types at the back.

  Regarding limited production, she waits until the factory is upgraded to produce all the products.

  Then there are the types of materials that are fixed to be produced.

  Although her prayers did not work and did not give her a snowmobile, she was able to produce sleds and snow boots.

  Then click on the lower-level page of [Snow Boots (One Size)]. There are also options for men's shoes, women's shoes, girls' shoes, boys' shoes, and various sizes.

  Hua Mi immediately produced X100,000 for each style of snow boots.

  She found an opportunity and called Chichuan while using her binoculars to look at the long row of snowmobiles parked outside the material warehouse under the snow pack.

  Hua Mi told Chichuan that Brother Fan was now hiding in the supply warehouse and asked Chichuan to bring a batch of food supplies.

  By the way, I'm dragging another batch of snow boots to sell.

  Chichuan responded without asking so many questions.

  On the other hand, Shi Caixia, who was next to Hua Mi, checked the reserve list of the supply warehouse in City C,
  "Ah Mi, there are no snow boots in our supply warehouse in City C."

  So how should Chichuan drag them?

Hua Mi did not answer Shi Caixia, but still looked at the door of the material warehouse. Ma Zhixuan and a group of people got off the snowmobile.

  She watched them carrying large and small bags of things down, frowned and asked,

  "Ma Zhixuan plans to take this group of people and live here?"

  "What?"

  Shi Caixia stood in the wind and snow, covering her eyes with her hands.

  "Why do I always feel that Mr. Ma has no good intentions?"