356

Ignore Shi Caixia's exaggerated look of shock.

  Hua Mi fearlessly held out her big belly and turned around to walk into the Tomson Shangpin Villa community.

  She paid full price for a suite here.

  Although she had never moved in, she could  afford it. When she saw Qin Zhen selling a house, she asked Qin Zhen to leave a house for her.

  Tomson Shangpin Villa Community is very close to the power grid, and the owners there dare not cause trouble. Recently, the internal reference said that a zombie wave may be coming.

  The owners all dragged their families and moved inside the Xiangcheng base.

  Hua Mi passed through the teleportation point, entered the empty community directly, and walked towards her room number.

  There was silence behind her.

  Suddenly, when she opened the door, she was picked up by someone.

  Gong Yi's voice was filled with cold anger, "Aren't you in the hospital? Why did you come here again?"

  He was so busy that he didn't even have time to see his wife in the hospital.

  He rushed directly from D City to the east side of the Xiangcheng Base.

  Hua Mi smiled, raised her hand to hammer Gong Yi's shoulder, and let him put her on the sofa,

  "Didn't the two babies tell me that they wanted to see their father? So before you go to E City, Just bring them to see Dad."

  Make, make, make flower baskets! Hua Mi would not admit that she wanted to rush to E City to see what those mutant beasts were like.

  Gong Yi stared at Hua Mi with horror in his eyes, not believing Hua Mi's lies at all.

  He stood up and looked at Hua Mi, who was half lying on the sofa with an innocent look on her face.

  Gong Yi loosened the collar button on his garrison uniform.

  He said seriously, "Miss Hua Mi, let me formally remind you that you are currently in the hospital, because your condition has become serious enough that you must be hospitalized."

"You are being seriously irresponsible to yourself. Severe neglect of children, indifference to life, and too much carelessness about the future."

  While lecturing, he looked at the watch on his wrist and calculated the time for the garrison elites to gather.

  "If your condition is not serious, what about Dr. Xin? Why you are required to be hospitalized? Does she need the medical expenses? No, she does not need it. She has seen the seriousness of your problem and asked you to stay in hospital out of an attitude of being responsible for you and your children. Ms. Hua Mi, you have committed such similar things more than once or twice. What do I ask of you? I don't have high demands on you. I have never had any expectations of you since the day I got married. No matter what the request is, the only thing I ask of you is that you can ensure your own safety. Now that the child is in your belly, you must ensure your own safety as well as the safety of the children." Gong Yi was very serious. Standing in front of Hua Mi, his body was straight, and he was not willing to let Hua Mi stand and listen to the lecture, "What is a child? A child is our future? What are you? You are my wife, the person I will spend my life with , if there is anything wrong with you and your child, I will live with guilt for you and your child for the rest of my life."

  "You have to work hard for our future and our family. The direction of your hard work is to protect and be good to yourself, this is what you need to do urgently right now."