257

Outside the supply warehouse, Zhou Cheng has already rushed over with a garrison team.

  There were corpses of streetwalkers everywhere on the ground, one by one, just lying in the snow.

  This patch of snow has been dyed red.

  In the wind and snow, Zhou Cheng's hair and temples were stained with white frost. He looked at the closed door of the material warehouse and was very annoyed, "Why are they so fast? They blasted the door open."

According to what Gong Yi said, there is an unusual person beside Brother Fan, a strong character.

  He didn't have a chance to fight, so he didn't know how strong he was.

  But now it seems that Brother Fan can react so quickly, probably because he has something to do with this powerful man.

  Just when Zhou Cheng's men were about to bring heavy firepower and bombard the heavy door in front of them.

  Gong Yi called Zhou Cheng,

  "My wife told you not to destroy the door of the material warehouse. If they like to stay there, just let them go."

  Zhou Cheng was stunned and said anxiously: " How can this work? There are so many supplies inside, if we don't go in, won't they be able to live forever?"

The main reason is that no one knows whether Chen Hu will come with support, and how much firepower this support can have.

  It's also a good thing to be able to deal with the guy called Brother Fan.

  Gong Yi answered a little casually,
  "They will starve to death if they don't come out. I'm going to go back and find Brother Fan's lair now. Just stay calm, they will definitely come out. You will catch them by then."

  As  Hua Mi's man, Gong Yi, couldn't say directly. In fact, the supply warehouse was all filled with cement.

  His mental power saw that everything was cement.

  No one would believe such an unbelievable thing.

  Shi Caixia, who was standing aside, said to Hua Mi angrily, "Those scum are too cheap. They are hiding in the supply warehouse now, and we don't know how much supplies they will waste."

  This kind of scum, even if given just a bite of food , it's cheap for them.

  Hua Mi continued to laugh, "Oh, really?"

  Seeing Gong Yi hanging up Zhou Cheng's call and coming over, he frowned and told Hua Mi, "I'm going to do something. Don't run around.  Just move around in here, or go back to Xiangcheng."

  "Also, He Xinghui is dead."

  He "saw" .Gong Yi knew everything about the situation in the supply warehouse.

  He Xinghui sat beside a pile of cement, head lowered.

  In the dimly lit supply warehouse, everyone brought by Brother Fan was like crazy, frantically searching for supplies in the supply warehouse full of cement.

  They didn't believe in such a large supply warehouse and couldn't find anything to eat.

  "It's all cement, it's all cement?"

  The scorpion man couldn't believe it.
  "Why is it all cement?"

  Everyone was scattered in the huge supply warehouse. They searched and searched, but they couldn't find it. A little bit can be eaten.