367

This is definitely not the case with these women. Because they received generous supplies and remuneration, they just helped the garrison at the Xiangcheng base.

  In fact, their psychological gap is also very large.

  Everyone originally thought that they were walking on the edge of danger, half-footed in the coffin, and taking their children with them. Once they died, they would have to take their children with them.

  If desperate, who would be willing to come here to do this job?

 Those who came here to build the city wall had their heads in their belts.

  To be honest, they were all ready to die.

  As a result, they didn't expect it to be safer than they thought.

  A woman said in a low voice,
  "I think this place is so safe, why don't those people come to build the city wall? The wages are so high now, and a lot of supplies are given. There are almost no zombies to harm us. They are all taken care of by the garrison." "

  The woman next to him shrugged, noncommittal, "They were probably frightened by the zombies in the south, and for those men, they may have a better way out, unlike us, except for fighting on the construction site, we have no choice. No way out."

  Don't talk about others, let's just talk about herself, carrying a child on her back and holding a child in her hand.

  There was a mother-in-law who was paralyzed in bed at home, but the man left the Xiangcheng base and went to E City.

  Euphemistically speaking, to open up a better future.

  In fact, there is no hope at all whether he will come back in the end.

  After all, when her man left, he didn't even think about how old and young the family was.

  With him gone, who will feed his family?

 So if a woman doesn't move bricks, can she survive?

  Many people left the Xiangcheng base and chose to go to the safer E City.

  Through word of mouth, E City is now a place like a paradise on earth.

  Although the construction there is not as good as the Xiangcheng base, it is very safe.

  Unlike the Xiangcheng base, it will soon be overwhelmed by the zombie wave.

  Therefore, in the past few days, a large number of survivors have been leaving from the east and seeking refuge in E City.

  Of course, for these women on the construction site, it's not that they don't want to leave, it's that they simply can't leave.

  If the man doesn't take them with him, they don't have the physical strength and materials to support them in the long journey to City E.

  Furthermore, they are dragging a child with them. If they encounter someone with evil intentions along the way, not only the woman will suffer, but the child will suffer as well.

  If you stay in Xiangcheng, at least bullying the old, weak, women and children is strictly prohibited here.

  Women feel very safe in Xiangcheng.

  They don't want to leave this place, and there is no support from the backbone of the family, so they have no choice.

  It is precisely because they have no choice that they can find such an easy, safe, and rich job.