389

The man waiting outside the tent is Chen Hu's cousin.

  The Chen family was originally considered a very large local family in City A.

  But after the end of the world, less than ten months later, the entire Chen family was like a collapsed building.

  It vanished into nothing in an instant.

  There is no power around Chen Hu that can help him escape from E City, except for his cousins.

  Now only a few of his cousins ​​are still with him.

  Chen Hu carried his old mother on his back, raised his hand, and patted his cousin on the shoulder.

  He promised his cousin: "I won't go on like this forever. Don't worry, one day I will make a comeback."

 " When the time comes, I will give you everything you want."

  The cousin nodded, his eyes twinkling. With tears of emotion he said, "Don't worry, boss, as long as we are here, you will not die in front of us."

  He also called Chen Hu his boss. After all, when Chen Hu was prosperous, his cousins can't enter the core of Chen Hu's power at all.

  Several members of the Chen family left the E City base in this dark night with heroic words.

  The direction they were going to was not another base, but Xiangcheng.

  In Chen Hu's words, the most dangerous place is also the safest place.

  He and Qu Shiheng teamed up to cause such great damage to the Xiangcheng base. When Hua Mi and Gong Yi calm down, they will definitely not let go of the E city base.

  What's more, the current situation of the E City base is really worrying.

  Still staying at the E City base is acting like a fool.

  As a result, Chen Hu carried his old mother on his back. Not long after he left, Hu Yanxiang discovered that Chen Hu had left.

  He quickly informed Qu Shiheng of the news.

  Qu Shiheng was very unbalanced and cursed when he heard this, "How could this Chen Hu do such a thing?"

  "He is a betrayal of our alliance, which is absolutely unforgivable."

  He also knew at the beginning that Chen Hu Hu was chased by Gong Yi, so he generously took Chen Hu in.

  He believes that Chen Hu is a very powerful person. As long as Chen Hu is given a chance to make a comeback, Chen Hu will definitely give back more and better benefits to the Qu family.

  Chen Hu also vowed in front of Qu Shiheng that as long as he could make a comeback, he would give the Qu family everything the Qu family wanted.

  What's the result now? Chen Hu didn't remember his oath at all. He abandoned E City and walked away.

  Hu Yanxiang was furious when he saw Qu Shiheng.

  He pretended to step forward and persuaded: "Young Master Qu, I think let's forget about this matter. Everyone has his own ambitions. Don't worry, I was born as a person of E City and die as a ghost of E City. I will never leave you. "

  Qu Shiheng turned his head and looked at Hu Yanxiang who had a flattering look on his face.

  Of course he knew that Hu Yanxiang said these words to please him, but it was precisely because Hu Yanxiang was so humble and flattering that it made people like Chen Hu even more hateful who broke the covenant.