358

In fact, the entire Xiangcheng base is an infrastructure that Hua Mi spent money to build.

  Therefore, the entire Xiangcheng base is considered her property.

  Qu Shiheng's face was ugly, "Are you a robber or have you gone crazy? Who are you? How dare you even think about our Qu family's property?"

After he finished speaking, Shi Caixia looked at Qu Shiheng with sympathy.

  Qu Shiheng and Qu Yimin both looked young, and they obviously had no relevant experience when going out to do errands.

  Don't they know that when going to a new place, they need to do some research first?

  The surname is Hua, with a big belly and strong fighting ability. Who else could this be besides Sister Hua?

 At the Xiangcheng base, Sister Hua is like a local snake.

  Police, garrison, medical care, material transportation, infrastructure projects, various factories... Hua Mi takes it all.

  Obviously, even though both Qu Shiheng and his sister knew that Hua Mi had a back-up, her man was a senior garrison officer.

  But they didn't think much of her.

  After all, Qu Shiheng's current combat effectiveness is not bad.

  What's more, the team that Qu Shiheng brought to Xiangcheng now includes several people with powers.

  He didn't think that he should give Hua Mi more face.

  Hua Mi took out a map from behind and unfolded it in front of Qu Shiheng's brother and sister.

  A big red circle is drawn on the map.

  Hua Mi took it for granted, like a bully, and said, "This big red circle is all my property. The so-called Xiangcheng base,means  that I spent money to rebuild the ruins of the original Xiangcheng, A and B cities. Built it."

  "Every inch of land in this circle is mine. I don't care who owned it before. What I built is mine."

  Qu Yimin, who was standing next to Qu Shiheng, pointed at the Hua Mi angrily and roared, "What's yours? This is obviously our Qu family's. You've clearly robbed it." "

 " Yes, I robbed it. How about it?"

  Hua Mi shook the map in her hand,
  " The city has been shattered, a large number of people have died, the order has been reorganized, and the whole world has been shuffled. Who cares who you are?"

  When they were teammates with the Qu family brothers and sisters, apart from showing off,or  they didn't care. Hua Mi has  been bullied.

  They just chose to sit back and watch at the end.

  Because there were so many zombies, they would not have time to escape if they rescued Hua Mi.

  Because Hua Mi is just a teammate, not a very important person that they must sacrifice themselves to save.

  Although Hua Mi was a wood element user in her previous life, so what?

 Although on weekdays, everyone gets along well.

  Therefore, the grievances and grudges of the previous life are all cleared here in Hua Mi. There is no affection to talk about, and there is no life and death to remember.

  In this life, both of us are strangers.

  Qu Shiheng's face was livid, his hand dropped, and his fist was wrapped with a ball of fire, "Really? It seems that if we don't show you some color, you don't take us seriously either."