360

Qu Shiheng thought that if he left, at least a few people would try to save him.

  However, until he left the teleportation point and walked out of the south of the Xiangcheng base, no one spoke to persuade the Qu family siblings to stay.

  Although everyone knows that Qu Shiheng is a fire element user.

  Qu Yimin's facial features were distorted with anger. She held Qu Shiheng's arm and said, "Brother, what should we do now? Is this really the case?"

  She was not convinced. She had never been to the Xiangcheng base before, so she didn't know. The Tomson Shangpin Villa Community, which was regarded as a rubbish project by the Qu family, was built so beautifully.

  She heard that every villa inside is luxuriously furnished.

  It is also located inside the Xiangcheng base and is protected by garrison, making it very safe.

  Now having such a comfortable and safe place to stay is quite tempting for any survivor.

  Qu Yimin really couldn't bear to give up the villa community.

  "Go back." Qu Shiheng gritted his teeth, "Go back to City E first."

  Their current location is in the southern part of the Xiangcheng base.

  And E City is to the east of the Xiangcheng base.

  They have teleport tickets in their hands to teleport back to Xiangcheng, but they don't have teleport tickets to return to City E.

  So they have to walk back to City E.

  Qu Yimin muttered, quite reluctant to hike.

  She stepped forward, looked at Qu Shiheng's bloody face, and asked with concern:

  "Brother, your ear is injured?"

  The physical fitness of superpowers is much better than that of ordinary survivors.

  If an ordinary survivor had been so seriously injured, he would have been on the verge of death.

  But Qu Shiheng stopped bleeding soon and was still in good spirits.

  This is what the superpower's powerful self-healing ability helped him.

  He shook his head and raised his hand to touch the side of his face that was covered with blood scabs.

  He secretly swore in his heart that he would avenge today's revenge sooner or later.

  However, before Qu Shiheng could figure out how to take revenge, the Xiang B Expressway was blocked within half a day of walking.

  This means that if the two of them want to leave Xiangcheng and go to City E on foot, they can't take the expressway.

  Qu Yimin looked at the survivors on the highway who were packing up their houses and preparing to evacuate to the Xiangcheng base, "What are you doing? Are you not doing business? If you are not doing business, how can we buy supplies?"

  Qu Yimin said all the family's supplies were left in E City and were guarded by the Qu family.

  But this time, all the superpowers that Qu Shiheng brought to Xiangcheng should have been wiped out, and at least none of them could be contacted by Qu Yimin.

  Apart from money, they didn't bring much material with them.

  If you cannot replenish supplies along the way, it will be a long and difficult journey from the south of Xiangcheng back to City E on foot.