259

Hua Mi held her waist and walked forward with her pregnant belly. She soon walked down the snow mountain and arrived at the door of the material warehouse.

  Zhong Zimo led a group of people and also set up a tent at the entrance of the material warehouse.

  They have various tools in their hands.

  As soon as he saw Hua Mi coming over, Zhong Zimo put down the book in his hand and greeted Hua Mi, "I didn't expect Mrs. Gong to be here too."

  He had followed Ma Yongchun to Xiangcheng, so he naturally knew Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi raised her eyebrows and said to Zhong Zimo, "I heard that you are planning to exchange supplies with D City?"

  "Yes." Zhong Zimo's eyes flashed, "I also hope that Mrs. Gong can show her favor. Now C City, the supply of materials can be maintained fairly well, but there are still a large number of survivors stranded in D City. Now that the city is closed due to heavy snow, the survivors there are said to be having a hard time." He said this and looked at Hua Mi's reaction, smiling.

Then he asked, "Mrs. Gong is here for supplies too?"

  "Actually, they are all human beings. People from Xiangcheng are also human beings. People from City C are also human beings. People from City D are also human beings, right, Mrs. Gong."

Hua Mi who's looking at him,  frowned slightly. Unfortunately, she actually didn't understand what Zhong Zimo meant.

  That is, she feels the same as Zhou Cheng now, and can clearly feel that Zhong Zimo's words have a deeper meaning.

  But she just don't understand what Zhong Zimo means.

  Hua Mi pondered and listened to Zhong Zimo's talk for a long time before suddenly realizing it.

  Zhong Zimo kept saying that people in D city were also human beings and needed supplies.

  He asked Hua Mi to show her dignity.

  Can Hua Mi be kidnapped morally?

Because of her heavy body, Hua Mi wanted to rest after standing for a long time, so she said directly to the chattering Zhong Zimo, "This is an easy matter. You ask the D City Management Commander to come to me. If he wants supplies then he just have to have money."

  "I don't mean to block anyone's supplies. I welcome anyone who comes to me to buy or sell supplies."

  Hua Mi said sincerely, but Zhong Zimo was speechless for a moment.

  He raised his gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose and said, "Mrs. Gong, what I mean is, can you let go of this material warehouse? After all, you already have a lot of materials. The survivors of C City and D City ,  also need food, drink, and cotton-padded clothes to survive the winter."

  These words made Hua Mi laugh out loud, "I came here because of the cooperation contract signed by Qin Zhen and me. How come I won't let  it go?" "

  "The ownership of the materials in this material warehouse should be a matter between you and Miss Qin. Before you clear up the issue, I am acting in accordance with the contract. Of these 100 tons of fabric, no one or two ounces can be missing. That's all mine, after all, I'm here waiting for the fabric to start making cotton-padded clothes, and I'm also saving people."

  Seeing that Zhong Zimo was about to speak, Hua Mi raised her hand to interrupt him, "Secretary Zhong, it's boring for you to keep arguing about these things .The most important thing to do at this time is  to jointly guard against someone coming to rob this material warehouse, isn't not? "