383

At this time, in the ambulance center, Hua Mi's pulley hospital bed had arrived outside the emergency area.

  There were corpses all along the way.

  Xin Qiuru looked at Hua Mi, whose face was pale. She pushed the hospital bed and asked, "What should we do? What should we do?"

  There were so many killers besieging Hua Mi. Xin Qiuru could not imagine what Hua Mi would be like at this time. What should she do to give birth to a child?

  Hua Mi was not in a hurry, all the Gatling bullets in her hand were gone.

  So she took out another handful of Gatling.

  At this time, she didn't care whether her warehouse was exposed or not.

  Just keep shooting forward like this, no matter whether there is someone in front or not, when someone is in an emergency, Hua Mi will use bullets to clear the way.

  Therefore, except for the killers lying on both sides of the hospital bed, no one dared to block Hua Mi's path to the emergency area.

  Tu Lijia shouted loudly:

  "They will definitely not give up. Should we inform Commander Gong?"

  It was at this time that Gong Yi's call came into Hua Mi's hands.

  Hua Mi answered the phone. She was holding Gatlin in one hand and holding the mobile phone in the other. She shouted into the phone in a rough voice: "What are you doing? I'm busy giving birth to a baby here. What's wrong? Say it quickly."

  Gong Yi was in the north of the Xiangcheng base, and his side was also in a stalemate.

  This morning, the number of zombies coming to the north of the Xiangcheng base suddenly increased several times compared to before.

  He faced the zombie wave in front of him with one hand and used his mental power to control the zombie wave to approach the north of the Xiangcheng base. He held his mobile phone in one hand and said with a frown, "How are you doing over there? I'll be right back now." "

  At this time, Gong Yi was also anxious.

  He hated himself, why was he so far away from the emergency area?

  His mental power can only control all the zombies within a range of 800 meters. If he leaves the north of the Xiangcheng base, the zombies like a tide will soon sweep into the north of the Xiangcheng base without any protection.

  Gong Yi was anxious to death. He shouted to Hua Mi on the phone,

  "Find a safe place to give birth. Don't stay in the emergency area. This is an organized conspiracy. They d will never give up until the Xiangcheng base is destroyed."

  Hua Mi had a terrible stomachache. She was half lying on the hospital bed, pushed by Xin Qiuru, Tu Lijia and Ke Minghong, and rushed towards the emergency area of ​​the Xiangcheng base.

  A pulley hospital bed was forced on the three of them to reach racing speeds.

  Hua Mi yelled at Gong Yi, "It's too late. I'm giving birth. These people in the emergency area are all done."

  "Just guard the north of your Xiangcheng base. Call me. What are you doing?"

  "When the baby is born, I will let you see it. You will see it sooner or later. Why are you anxious?"

  Hua Mi was irritated and hung up the phone in her hand.

  At this time, she was impatient to chat with a man.