235

Instead of helping Ma Zhixuan clean up the mess, Qin Zhen handed Hua Mi a stack of information.

  She was a strong woman who refused to admit defeat. Even during her confinement period, she never forgot her work.

  "This is C City's plan to cooperate with Xiangcheng to build a cotton-padded jacket factory. I'm thinking of sending all the prostitutes found in C City to your cotton-padded jacket factory." Qin Zhen said, although her face was expressionless and still a little haggard, but with a very strong look on herface, "To show our sincerity, our C City will also provide another hundred tons of fabric as a share of the cooperation."

  One hundred tons of fabric? Hua Mi looked at the plan in her hand, raised her eyes suspiciously, and then looked at Qin Zhen,

  "Do you still have cloth in City C?"

  "Of course." Qin Zhen nodded, "C City's economy ranks first among all cities. If you say one hundred tons, I will try my best to find the fabrics that the cotton-padded jacket factory will need in the future."

  Has she completely given up on the development of C City and wants to provide Hua Mi with resources?

 Hua Mi closed the plan in her hand and said,

  "Why? What good will it do to you if you do this?"

  It was hard to understand that Qin Zhen in front of her made a decision that Hua Mi didn't expect.

  Qin Zhen, who was sitting opposite Hua Mi, looked haggard, but her eyes were bright,

  "Of course there is no benefit to me personally, but there is no harm either."

  "Hua Mi, I sit in this position. I have to be responsible for City C. This is a ship. The Ma family brothers will let this ship sink. And before it sinks completely, I have to transfer everything on this ship and get on another ship."

  The ship she wanted to transfer was Xiangcheng.

  Qin Zhen understands the situation and understands Ma Yongchun's character. It is precisely because she knows Ma Yongchun too well that Qin Zhen knows that there is no way to save him.

  In this case, her jumping off the ship to survive is in line with today's extreme living environment.

  Her mind has been armed, and now Qin Zhen has the same fighting mind as Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi nodded and said with a smile:

  "Okay, Qin Zhen, I didn't expect you to be so talented. You are willing to dig up your own family's backyard. Since you cooperate sincerely, then I can't take advantage. Isn't the Hunan C Expressway already there ? Is it going to be unblocked soon? I can build a second cotton-padded jacket factory on this expressway toll station."

"It will save you the trouble of sending those women to the Xiang A Expressway, which is too far."

  The two women hit it off immediately, and they agreed to do it.

  For the first time, Qin Zhen's instructions directly bypassed Ma Yongchun and reached Zhou Cheng without notifying Ma Yongchun's people at all.

  On the transport plane, Zhou Cheng frowned and looked at his phone, then glanced at Gong Yi beside him, "I feel that your wife and the wife of our C-city management commander may want to destroy C-city."

  Gong Yi looked at him coldly and his eyes fell on Zhou Cheng's mobile phone screen. The text message on it was sent by Qin Zhen.

  The content of the text message was clearly stated, asking the C City garrison to cooperate in transporting one hundred tons of fabrics from the C City combat readiness material warehouse to the Hunan C Expressway Toll Station.