207

When Yang Honglin saw the wrong look in the eyes of those men, he immediately stood in front of Hua Mi and shouted loudly,

 "What are you going to do?!"

  Hua Mi patted Yang Honglin aside, took out a Gatling gun, and rushed towards the men, shouting angrily,

  "Come on, let's hurt each other!"

  Before she could fire, she saw something in front of her. A bloody worker rushed over.

  As soon as the worker saw Hua Mi, he shouted loudly,

  "Miss Hua, we encountered a surprise attack, Miss Hua!"

  "Don't be afraid! Kill them."

  Hua Mi fired, and the bullets whizzed. , before those dissatisfied workers could rush in front of her, they were beaten into pieces by Hua Mi's Gatling.

  True. Sieve.

  It's so useless. She overestimated Chen Hu's combat power. At this level, she was afraid of wool?

 Hua Mi was provoked to fight. She continued to rush forward with a hint of excitement, and rushed towards Zhu Xianjun against the flow of people.

  Yang Honglin felt bad at first sight, she was a pregnant woman, but Hua Mi rushed too hard.

  She was like a madman, sweeping the Gatling in her hand all the way, and it was an indiscriminate attack.

  Apart from helping to evacuate the panicked workers, Yang Honglin was unable to protect Hua Mi.

  Fortunately, he is experienced in business. After all, during the May Day Golden Week and the National Day Golden Week, he was on duty outside to help evacuate the crowd.

  So he has experience in evacuating people.

  The workers withdrew in an orderly manner.

  Zhu Xianjun rushed up with several large boxes of weapons and the team of people Chen Hu gave him, but they hadn't killed anyone yet.

  Hua Mi's Gatling shot him to the ground indiscriminately.

  What a stinking bitch!

  Zhu Xianjun lay on his back in disbelief. There were countless bullet holes in his body. A foot stepped on his heart, and he choked out a mouthful of blood.

  "Is there anyone else?!"

  Hua Mi stepped on Zhu Xianjun's heart, shouted at the thick black ahead, and carried Gatlin with another round of output.

  The bullet hit in the empty night, and the sound of  hitting the flesh was heard.

  On the highway covered with snow particles, the ground was full of gangsters who had been shot into sieves. There were also several boxes of second-hand weapons placed on the ground, the lids of which had been opened but had not been distributed in time.

  "Yang Honglin!"

  Hua Mi turned around and called for someone with Gatlin on her back. Why was she the only one rushing? Didn't Yang Honglin also come with her? Why didn't he rush forward?

   Yang Honglin has the nerve to let a pregnant woman rush to the front of the battlefield?

 Yang Honglin ran up sweating profusely and looked at Hua Mi.

  "Hua, Miss Hua,"

  Hua Mi asked fiercely, "How many of our people died?"

  "The evacuation was timely, and only two workers were injured."