282

Zhou Cheng stumbled back to the material warehouse.

  He looked at a large group of garrison troops who were still in the same place and had not teleported away at all.

  For a moment, Zhou Cheng was furious. He shouted at the garrison, "Why don't you leave? Didn't I give you those flying tickets? Why don't you leave? Are you here to die?" He was so angry, so angry.

  There is such a big stack of tickets, one person can share several of them, why are they all here?

 Where are the tickets?

 Zhou Cheng found teleportation tickets for [A. Tomson Shangpin Villa Community] scattered on the ground.

  He jumped up and down in anger,

  "The tickets have fallen, right? Can't you pick them up? You have to wait for me to come back and pick them up for you, right?"

  A captain stood up cautiously, "Commander, you didn't order us to leave. We are always ready to fight."

  He held a white phosphorus bomb in his hand.

  Because there is no clear order indicating who goes and who stays.

  What everyone heard was that Sister Hua just said, "Leave a few agile ones behind."

  They realize that after several years of garrison training, they are all agile.

  So the agile ones stayed behind to prepare for battle.

  The only one who left was the little garrison who mistakenly tore off the teleport ticket in his hand out of curiosity.

  "Where are your brains?"

  Zhou Cheng's eyes were red with anger. He turned around the guard in front of him and stuffed a lot of tickets into his arms.

 "Get out of here, get out of here!"

  In fact, he was still a little nervous.

  Hua Mi said to let him check who was injured and who was infected with the zombie poison.

  Then if all the garrison troops under his command flew to [A. Tomson Shangpin Villa Community], it would be difficult for him to find them.

  Should they avoid cutting off the heads of these garrison brats with our own hands?

 As a result, they were stupid and one of them flew away.

  What to do if they stay? Stay, wait until they  find out they're infected, and then be beheaded?

The little garrison who had been scolded innocently looked at the furious Zhou Cheng with a pale face.

  Zhou Cheng let him go, and a nine-foot-tall man squatted on the ground and cried, hugging his head.

  A bunch of stupid idiots.

  So stupid.

  So stupid.

  Hua Mi, who was standing behind Zhou Cheng, turned to look at Gong Yi.

  The expression on Gong Yi's face was hard, and there was a glimmer of water in his eyes.

  Probably only the garrison commander could understand Zhou Cheng's despair at this moment.

  Hua Mi stretched out her hand, took Gong Yi's hand, and said in a low and cruel voice,

  "You also have to order the garrison under you to conduct self-examination. If anything is wrong, they must be isolated immediately to prevent them from turning into zombies."