262

Where did Zhou Cheng, City C, get the weapons?

  Zhong Zimo was very curious, so he kept an eye out, returned to his tent, and began to look up the names and styles of the weapons on the Internet.

  The Gatling among them is not the standard weapon for C City garrison at all.

  Of course, it is not a standard weapon in Xiangcheng or any city under Gong Yi's jurisdiction.

  Zhong Zimo pondered, so where did Zhou Cheng get these weapons?

 He took out his mobile phone and called Ma Yongchun.

  When Ma Yongchun heard this on the other end of the phone, he immediately fell silent.

  After a while, he asked: "Can you find out where the weapons in Zhou Cheng's hand came from?"

  In fact, the main problem Ma Yongchun encountered now was that he had no armed force.

  Zhou Cheng didn't listen to him, and of course he didn't necessarily listen to Qin Zhen now.

  Zhou Cheng is now like a wild horse running wild. He only listens to Qin Zhen because Qin Zhen and Hua Mi are on the same side.

  And Zhou Cheng listened to Gong Yi.

  Speaking of Qin Zhen being able to instigate Zhou Cheng.

  Therefore, Ma Yongchun and Qin Zhen are not considered people with armed forces.

  Since Ma Yongchun knew that Zhou Cheng could obtain weapons, why didn't he make good use of this news?

  Maybe he could find out who sold the weapons to Zhou Cheng, and he could also spend money to buy a batch of weapons.

  Then bring in an armed force again.

  Zhong Zimo frowned and said,
  "It's probably a bit difficult. My work here is very difficult. They are all like iron buckets, so it's very difficult to break through."

  The relationship between Zhou Cheng and Gong Yi is too strong, and it's hard for Hua Mi to be kidnap morally. Even Shi Caixia was very tight-lipped about it.

  Zhong Zimo found it extremely difficult to open the supply warehouse and take out the fabrics inside.

  Ma Yongchun pondered for a moment and told Zhong Zimo, "You should do what you can. This kind of thing has to be done slowly."

  After a few more words of instructions to Zhong Zimo, Ma Yongchun hung up the phone and sat quietly alone. In his villa, he looked out the window at the dim sky.

  Over the past few days, the snow has fallen heavier and heavier, and while the snow on the ground has accumulated thicker and thicker, the sky has become brighter and brighter.

  It's not like as before, it's dark day and night.

  Abnormal and irregular weather is something that any meteorologist can't figure out.

  At this time, Ma Zhixuan stumbled and opened the door, and the wind and snow suddenly filled the entire villa.

  He saw Ma Yongchun standing by the window and shouted:

  "Brother? Why are you at home? Aren't you busy at this time?"

  According to past practice, this time is when Ma Yongchun is most busy.

  Look, what did he see when he came back? He saw Ma Yongchun idle at home.

  Ma Yongchun looked back at Ma Zhixuan, whose head was covered with snow, and did not answer Ma Zhixuan.