272

If the medical technology is not good enough, Qin Jiangqiang will not be able to live.

  Ke Minghong and other doctors and nurses recognized that their medical technology was not sophisticated and that their medical resources were insufficient to support the child's survival.

  But if it was for other reasons, he was killed artificially.

  All doctors and nurses will be unwilling to give in.

  Never give in!

  Xin Qiuru cried on the phone, and Hua Mi held her aching heart, "I know, he will be fine, don't worry."

  When she said this, Hua Mi herself didn't believe it. He was the only one she had ever given two [energy light groups].

  If Qin Jianqiang is crushed into a pulp by those killers, what's the use of having more [Energy Light Groups]?

  After hanging up the phone from Xin Qiuru, Hua Mi didn't take two steps in the snow.

  Qin Zhen may have also received the news, and quickly called Hua Mi.

  She asked calmly on the phone, "Ami, do you know who stole my son?"

  Hua Mi thought for a long time before saying, "I guess it was the group that attacked the material warehouse. Just now at the gate of the city, I saw a group of people entering the city."

  This thing is very mysterious. When the gang of killers attacked the material warehouse, Hua Mi never saw their faces.

  But she is someone who has lived in the apocalypse all her life. She can feel who has murderous intent and who is an ordinary team survivor.

  There is even a difference between murderous aura and murderous intent.

  Although some people are full of murderous intent, they are upright. They look like a sharp sword. They have drank human blood and are sharp, but they are still upright.

  For example, Gong Yi.

  Some people smell of blood, and feel with their hearts that their whole bodies are full of dirty evil energy.

  The smell of slaughter is serious.

  For example, Hua Mi just scanned the backs of the group at the city gate.

  When Hua Mi took a look, it looked like they're going to the city to cause trouble.

  She said this based on her feelings without any evidence.

  Qin Zhen didn't speak for a while.

  After a while, she said, "Okay."

  Then she said coldly, "Ami, I know whose idea this is. I heard that you have returned to Xiangcheng. You don't have to step forward. I will save my own son. "

  Hua Mi is now more than five months pregnant with twins, and her belly is already very big.

  It looks like someone else's seven or eight month old belly.

  She is not suitable to deal with such dangerous matters anymore.

  So Qin Zhen made a special call to her and said a few words. After telling Hua Mi that she didn't have to come forward, she hung up the phone.

  Then drag Ma Yongchun out of the blacklist.

  Qin Zhen informed Ma Yongchun about Qin Jianqiang's abduction.

  She said, "This child, I never thought that he could survive for more than a month."

  "Ma Yongchun, if he died on the first day after he was born, then I believe that this is what fate should be, and he would not be able to save . Just accept it."