334

She tells them to tied him up with chains? !

 Listen, what is this tone? A pregnant woman even used a commanding tone to order the garrison to do things.

  Why is Hua Mi so arrogant?

 Can she fight?

 Ni Shuiwen felt sour in his heart, and he sneered coldly.

  It's strange that the garrison would listen to Hua Mi.

  These rigid-minded garrisons will only obey orders from their superiors.

  The survivors had already found out clearly that the highest-ranking garrison in D City was the garrison named Zhou Cheng.

  They heard that he used to be the garrison commander of City C, but later he surrendered to Gong Yi and handed over power.

  There were also survivors who looked at Hua Mi as if they were laughing.

  They won't help tie Wu Guilong, let Hua Mi scream at her throat to find the chains.

  Human nature, in terms of details, always reflects a certain kind of ugliness.

  Just when everyone was standing by and watching the excitement without taking any action, a garrison found a bunch of iron chains from the safety area and said, "Sister Hua, you can rest, we will do it."

  Several garrisons stepped forward and tied up Wu Guilong with quick hands and feet.

  In the astonished eyes of the survivors around him, one of the guards patted Wu Guilong on the shoulder and said, "I wish you good luck."

  Wu Guilong almost burst into tears.

  It was obviously just a perfunctory blessing, just like the "Welcome" you often heard when visiting a store before the end of the world.

  Or the common phrase "The weather is really nice today" when a friend greets you.

  But it is the most pertinent blessing without any malice in Wu Guilong's current world.

  Yes, in the last days, people's hearts are hateful. It is precisely because of this that the only bit of kindness becomes more dazzling and more inspiring.

  Following Hua Mi's instructions, the garrison tied Wu Guilong up with chains and brought him into the safe area.

  Huo Jing and the contractor were wearing iron armor and resting against a car.

  The two of them are the only ones working here. In order to keep up with the progress, they each have 10 bottles of [Energy Water Drops]. When they are tired, they take a sip, and the strength will work wonders.

  With the blessing of [Energy Water Drops], the two of them spent dozens of hours and used their own strength to pull the barbed wire fence in the D city safety zone into shape.

  Now the two of them are holding a bottle of [Energy Water Drop] and toasting to celebrate the completion.

  Hua Mi also received news here that the power grid in the D city safety zone was completed, and successfully obtained 19 square meters of black land.

  [Obtain lottery X1]

  [Remaining lottery X37]

  She has not placed 19 square meters of black land for the time being.

  Because considering that the temperature is rising now, in addition to D City, there are many cities with a large number of zombies.

  There will be many places where teleport points will be placed in the future.