298

According to Mi Guoyuan's wishes, some of these women were kept and others were dismissed, and they could do whatever they liked.

  "Keep the good one for the garrison."

  Mi Guoyuan smiled ambiguously and winked at Zhong Zimo, "The garrison must miss that, and it will be easier for them to find the garrisons to serve them in the future."

  Zhong Zimo After thinking for a while, he nodded.

  They are all grown men, so there is no need to explain clearly what is going on.

  As long as you are a man, you will have this need.

  What's more, the garrison is all full of blood.

  Due to discipline, they won't say anything on the surface, but they really want to put women in their mouths.

  In fact, few men would say no.

  Obviously, both Mi Guoyuan and Zhong Zimo are well aware of this.

  The management has been here for a long time and no one should be surprised if nothing has been done.

  The two of them took the initiative to take up the responsibility of arranging and dismissing the woman on the second floor.

  They also found a few trucks and placed the remaining selected women in the trucks.

  Seeing that they were finally busy settling the women, neither Zhou Cheng nor Gong Yi said anything.

  The first blasting point has been demarcated, and Li Haifu and other superpowers are fully armed.

  Everyone involved in killing the zombies put on protective clothing and left the tent carrying cannonballs.

  Hua Mi on the other side has already entered the management building with Shi Caixia.

  As expected, Qin Xiaolan followed Hua Mi and Shi Caixia tremblingly and entered the management building.

  Standing in the dark, dilapidated hall on the first floor, Shi Caixia whispered to Hua Mi, "Why doesn't that Qin Xiaolan leave? She finally escaped from the clutches of the devil, and she won't leave?"

  As Qin Zhen's secretary, Shi Caixia also know Qin Xiaolan.

  She knew about the relationship between Qin Xiaolan and Ma Zhixuan.

  She also know that Qin Xiaolan used to be a very good girl.

  Even when the apocalypse first came and Qin Xiaolan's family was in so much difficulty, Qin Xiaolan never went out to sell.

  But now, Qin Xiaolan actually walked back to the management building by herself.

  Hua Mi walked forward step by step with an expressionless face,

  "Obviously, she finds it easier to live like this."

  In fact, according to the current living environment in Xiangcheng, it is not difficult for survivors to stay alive.

  Thanks to the efforts of Qin Zhen and a group of people, there are now many job opportunities in Xiangcheng.

  If you can't find any work in the factory, you can work as a coolie to clean up troubles.

  This can also be exchanged for a meal.

  However, this is too hard. How can you make money while lying down and be comfortable?