255

A small group of street gangsters rushed to the door of the material warehouse under Gong Yi's deliberate release.

  As a result, the garrison who ambushed nearby  knocked them down one by one.

  He Xinghui, who was watching secretly, almost broke her teeth.

  It's just a little bit closer, a little bit they can rush over.

  The last street kid carried a gun to the door of the material warehouse, but was beaten to death on the heavy door.

  He Xinghui glanced around and saw that gunshots were still ringing in the distance. Brother Fan just sent 300 people over.

  If they don't recruit more people at this time, they won't be able to seize this supply bank.

  She ran forward all the way, and saw no one on the ground except street runners. It was estimated that all the garrison troops in the supply depot in City C had gone to fight in the area where the gunfire was intensive.

  He Xinghui called Brother Fan and quickly reported the battle situation here.

  Then, He Xinghui entered the material warehouse.

  She shouted in panic:

  "Hey, Big Belly Woman, did you hear that? There are bad guys rushing over."

  Then, He Xinghui paused, and she saw Hua Mi and Shi Caixia sitting in the material warehouse with bags of  supplies next to them,a small table was also set up.

  There is a chocolate cake on the small table.

  An alcohol stove was placed next to the chocolate cake. There's a burning  stove, and a small pot was placed on it, with pickled fish cooked in it.

Hua Mi and Shi Caixia each held a bottle of orange juice in their hands.

  Is this an outing?

  He Xinghui's mentality was about to collapse.

  She rushed over and shouted:

  "You are still eating and drinking here? Do you know what kind of fighting is happening outside?"

  Hua Mi and Shi Caixia looked at each other and drank orange juice.

  Continue to drink orange juice, eat pickled fish, and use a plastic fork to fork a small piece of chocolate cake.

  "Stop eating, these supplies are not yours!"

  He Xinghui couldn't see them eating and drinking so leisurely.

  Why?

  She had done so much and suffered so much in order to live, but she still had to work hard for a bite to eat.

  How could this big-bellied woman and Shi Caixia be able to eat and drink well without panicking at this time?

  Obviously these supplies should belong to He Xinghui.

  Hua Mi sat in a chair, stroking her pregnant belly with one hand, took out two small packs of handkerchiefs, and gave one to Shi Caixia.

  She opened the other packet by herself, took out one and wiped the chocolate cake crumbs from the corner of her mouth.

  Keep eating.

  He Xinghui couldn't bear it anymore. She came over and tried to lift the table.
  "Don't eat any more. These supplies are all mine!"