306

Hua Mi has always strictly controlled her thermal weapons.

  So the Ak47 in her hand was lent to Shi Caixia, not given as a gift.

  Even though Shi Caixia has fired all the bullets, the AK47 without bullets still has to be returned to Hua Mi.

  However, Hua Mi sells cold weapons.

  She had been wandering around the stalls in Xiangcheng before, and also activated Chichuan to buy a large amount of various materials for her.

  As time went by, there were many cold weapons stored in her level 35 warehouse.

  All kinds of categories.

  These cold weapons can be sold, and the price is very cheap.

  Shi Caixia squatted in front of a pile of cold weapons that looked like a hill, and chose a sharp mountain axe.

  She waved it twice and thought it was pretty good. After paying 10 crystal cores happily, she started to chop down zombies with the mountain axe.

  After a while, Hua Mi had enough rest. She stood up and moved around a few times. She also took out a sharp machete and worked with Shi Caixia to clean up the zombies wandering on the snowy road.

  She was busy until evening.

  Gong Yi would not blast zombies at night. He called the garrison elites over and held a meeting that night to summarize their experiences in killing zombies.

  Then let each captain submit a list and let the captain choose more garrisons to come to D City to kill zombies.

  Gong Yi had a hunch that the world would soon undergo qualitative changes.

  Before that, his garrison must grow up as quickly as possible.

  At this time, Li Haifu and his group of superpowers also followed Gong Yi's garrison and held a meeting together.

  They seem to be extremely eager to learn. After all, the world has become like this. The more exchanges between the garrison and the superpowers, the more money they will have to survive in the future.

  Zhong Zimo and Mi Guoyuan stood by their car.

  In the car behind them, women were chattering and laughing by the smokeless wood stove.

  Someone supported her head, opened the car door, and said to Zhong Zimo and Mi Guoyuan outside,

"Look, Qin Xiaolan is here."

  Everyone looked over.

  In the snowy night, Qin Xiaolan, who was shivering from the cold, was walking out of D City with her arms folded and her body hunched.

  Seeing Mi Guoyuan, Qin Xiaolan rushed over, trembling all over, "I, I really can't stand the cold. Give me something to eat."

  "I'm willing to do anything you ask me. Can you give me something to eat?"

"Can I get in the car and warm myself by the fire?"

  She thought Hua Mi wouldn't be able to move all the supplies in the D City Management Building in a while.

  So she went back to the basement, preparing to stay there for the rest of her life and never come out.

  As a result, when she finished eating the few supplies she had left, she went to look for food.

  Qin Xiaolan discovered that there was no food left in the entire building.

  Not even a morsel of food to satisfy her hunger.