308

A woman gathered around, pointed at Shi Caixia and said, "How can you hit someone? Qin Xiaolan is obviously weaker than you. If you kick her , you will kick her out. After all, it's a human life."

  Qin Xiaolan looked really pitiful.

  She kept kneeling on the ground crying and begging, with no intention of fighting back.

  Shi Caixia took a deep breath and was about to explode with anger.

  She, a bystander, could be so angry by Qin Xiaolan. Shi Caixia was really worried about how angry Hua Mi would be by Qin Xiaolan?

 Gong Yi winked at Li Haifu who came over and asked Li Haifu to take Qin Xiaolan away.

  Li Haifu just bent down and had not yet touched Qin Xiaolan.

  Qin Xiaolan immediately screamed,
  "Don't kill me, please, don't kill me. You are a superpower. You can kill me with one finger. Don't kill me."

Li Haifu, who wanted to help drag Qin Xiaolan away , suddenly stunned.

  When was he going to kill Qin Xiaolan?

  As a result, Li Haifu did not dare to touch Qin Xiaolan again.

  Mi Guoyuan, who was standing in the distance, looked towards Zhong Zimo, with a hint of pride in his eyes.

  There was no expression on Zhong Zimo's face, as if he was just watching a show.

  Hua Mi was sitting on the pedal of the car, stroking her belly with one hand and quietly watching Qin Xiaolan's performance.

  At this time, a large circle of people surrounded them.

  Gong Yi was extremely annoyed,
  "Are you going to waste time here? Qin Xiaolan, are you not going to let us kill zombies?"

If this continues, everyone will be here today to watch Qin Xiaolan's performance of crying and begging , there is no time to kill zombies.

  A woman whispered,
  "It seems that the conflict between Xiao Lan and Mrs. Gong is very deep. Mrs. Gong should avoid it, so as not to delay the matter and prevent Xiao Lan from getting more excited."

This was to persuade Hua Mi to leave here.

  Hua Mi looked at the woman who spoke, "I think Qin Xiaolan's mental state is not right, so I might as well send her to Xiangcheng for treatment. Otherwise, if she stays here, she might go crazy in the middle of the night and cut your heads like watermelons ."

  "For the safety of all of you, let's send Qin Xiaolan back to Xiangcheng together."

  This is very possible.

  Overacting and looking like a psychopath.

  But Hua Mi doesn't care, Qin Xiaolan doesn't sleep with Hua Mi and Gong Yi anyway.

  She got on the bus and slept in the same car as the women who were in the flesh business.

  The women who originally wanted to put pressure on and drive away Hua Mi.

  Everyone shut up and didn't dare to talk nonsense anymore.

  They just wanted to force Hua Mi away so that they could get closer to the garrison.

  Hua Mi's presence here has seriously hindered men's pursuit of pleasure.

  They never thought about accompanying Qin Xiaolan back to Xiangcheng.