324

It still didn't snow on the second day, and the survivors continued to be in high spirits.

  But on the garrison side, the atmosphere was gloomy and the troops were prepared.

  Gong Yi called Hua Mi and started a strict survey inside the newly built wall of the Xiangcheng base.

  Anyone who makes any unusual movements will be taken away by the garrison and placed in a specially designated area for guarding and observation.

  After all the garrison elites were sent to D City to kill zombies, ordinary garrison troops were also sent here by Gong Yi.

  D city has more garrison.

  Because it is no longer snowing, it means that the frozen layer is about to melt.

  Then what will come out soon not only will be zombies  in D city.

  If the snow melts, it will melt more than one city.

  The future situation is very serious.

  At this time, Guo Se approached Hua Mi.

  She was standing outside Hua Mi's RV, looking at Hua Mi who was packing things inside and preparing to go out to kill zombies. She smiled and said, "I said, what we talked about last night about exploding the ice together, my husband already has a direction."

  "Now is the time when we need the help of people like you. My husband has arranged a position for you. When the time comes, you will be standing near the blast point.This is definitely the place with the most zombies position."

  She meant this, as if she didn't realize that Hua Mi would refuse her invitation.

  Hua Mi, who had already walked out of the RV with her belly supported, also smiled and said to Guo Se, "There is no need to arrange my position. My belly is too big and the explosion point is too dangerous. I will not participate in what you are going to do."

  Hua Mi said this sincerely, more truthfully than Pearl.

  Even she didn't dare to go to the blasting point. When Gong Yi wanted to blast the ice at a fixed point, she stayed far away.

  What's more, a pheasant team like Guo Se.

  Shee was not afraid of exploding zombies, but she was afraid that they failed to control the amount of explosives and would blow up Hua Mi who was standing near.

  She couldn't react even if she wanted to teleport.

  Guo Se was stunned for a moment and watched Hua Mi lock the car door.

  She came up and said to Hua Mi,
 "Don't you want to kill more zombies? Many people in our team came to my husband and said that we should be closer to the blasting point so that the zombies can be killed when they come out of the ice. "

  Everyone knows that the further away from the blast point, the fewer zombies there will be.

  Look at D city now, you can only watch the garrison there to blast the ice. As soon as the zombies come out, they will be divided up by the garrison elites near the blasting point.

  Ordinary survivors are already far away from the danger zone where they are stationed.

  Each person can only kill an average of ten zombies a day.

  Those who are unlucky only have five or six.

  Hua Mi frowned slightly and listened to Guo Se's talk.