338

In the safety zone that had just been set up, there were not many survivors who had left the observation period.

  After Gong Yi ran out of the safe zone, all the garrison troops stranded in the safe zone were fully armed and began to assemble.

  When Ni Shuiwen and Hua Mi didn't know what was going on, the garrison had already assembled and started playing loudspeakers.

  The horn is hung on a high flagpole, which is very picky, but the sound of the horn can be transmitted very far."Attention survivors, survivors who have entered the safe zone, please note that due to the temperature, the ice in front has collapsed. Survivors in the safe zone, please , prepare to fight immediately, or leave the safe area
of ​​D City."

The survivors who had just left the observation period just jumped up one by one.

  Why did the ice collapse?

  The temperature is obviously still so low.

  Although it's not snowing now, it's still a long time before it freezes.

  No one is sure whether it can even be thawed.

  Maybe the temperature will stay like this and it won't continue to snow, but it won't continue to climb either.

  This is best for the survivors.

  Some survivors complained,

  "It's really unlucky. The garrison is not very capable? How could the ice collapse?"

  The next moment, a foam box hit his head.

  Because the force was too great, the foam box fell into pieces, and the survivors who were smashed fell directly to the ground, and their heads were dizzy for a moment.

  "If you hadn't bombed randomly and affected the structure of the ice, would the ice have collapsed?"

  Hua Mi stepped forward and stepped on the survivor's belly.

  She almost stepped out the other person's shit.

  Originally, blasting open the ice was just like blasting buildings in a downtown area. It required directional blasting.

  If you are not careful, it will affect the structure of the ice and explode the entire large ice layer.

  This kind of thing must be done by professionals.

  Gong Yi, who has mental powers, is also needed to first find out how many zombies there are under the ice.

  If there are too many explosions, not only will the garrison be unable to handle it, but it will also endanger ordinary survivors.

  It was at this time that the survivors outside the safe zone began to make an uproar.

  They heard the sound of zombies.

  "I heard they were coming in this direction."

  Someone pointed directly ahead, his face pale.

  Some people pointed in different directions, "No, it should be here, here."

  Finally, everyone realized that the sound of zombies roaring could be heard from all directions.

  The horns of the garrison recruiting combat power are still ringing.

  Shi Caixia, carrying a pair of axes and Xiao Fu, passed through the sparse survivors and ran over in a hurry,